Komplett.se uses Linus NCIX video! (Swedish Hardware and system seller)

Shoppey

So..

As the topic states!

Linus appears on Komplett.se http://www.komplett.se/k/kcf.aspx?id=10501&kampanjebanner=smarta_uppgraderingar

Approximately mid-page.

About komplett:

Komplett is a big nordic system builder and hardware reseller.

Located in Norway, Denmark and Sweden.

Which in turn is owned by Komplett Group.

Komplett Group is one of the major leading e-store companies with 10 e-stores in the scandinavian market.

Just fun to see! :)

So..

As the topic states!

Linus appears on Komplett.se http://www.komplett.se/k/kcf.aspx?id=10501&kampanjebanner=smarta_uppgraderingar

Approximately mid-page.

About komplett:

Komplett is a big nordic system builder and hardware reseller.

Located in Norway, Denmark and Sweden.

Which in turn is owned by Komplett Group.

Komplett Group is one of the major leading e-store companies with 10 e-stores in the scandinavian market.

Just fun to see! :)

I think they operate in Ireland to... but a Dane has already made a post about this :P

I think they operate in Ireland to... but a Dane has already made a post about this :P

Oh. I searched the forum for komplett :P

My bad then.

Do they need permission to post something like that on their website?

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

It's not just Komplett, all the major Norwegian etailers do it. MPX.no and deal.no for example also use LTT videos.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Do they need permission to post something like that on their website?

I'm not entirely certain, but this is something Linus/NCIX has control over (last I checked, it was possible to disable embedding on youtube vids). Given this and the fact that it's still played through the channel in which the creator made the content available, I would be mildly surprised if it turns out that this was illegal.

Yay for Komplett! My favorite tech site in Sweden, Komplett and Inet.

And nice to see another member from "Southern Sweden"!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Yay for Komplett! My favorite tech site in Sweden, Komplett and Inet.

And nice to see another member from "Southern Sweden"!

OffTopic:

How south are ya if i may ask? :) My self im mid Skane.

Mostly been buying @ Inet lately due to Komplett being slower on the shipping part for me.

If the video isn't disabled for embedding I bet it's just fine to put in anywhere. Lots of products on Komplett.no link to some videos as well, like the R4 and so on. 

In the end it equals to more views, as long as someone don't take credit for the video I bet it's fine. 

Current build: Antec P180, Asus P8Z68 Pro, Intel i5-2500k, Asus GTX 570 2GB, Patriot 16GB 1600MHz, Corsair HX 650W.

New build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11270-video-editing-workstation-build/

OffTopic:

How south are ya if i may ask? :) My self im mid Skane.

Mostly been buying @ Inet lately due to Komplett being slower on the shipping part for me.

That's the only South there is! ;)

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Inet.se is using the Corsair Fans video from the NCIX-channel!

http://www.inet.se/produkt/5322111/corsair-air-series-sp120-quiet-edition-2-pack (You need to click the image of the fans and click your way to the last image, which is the video)