windows says speakers are not plugged in

farhanorakzai

they work, i tried them with my phone. they are: logitech speakers z130

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

have you tried them in both front and rear ports? and are you sure they are plugged in all the way, also are they turned on?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

have you tried them in both front and rear ports? and are you sure they are plugged in all the way, also are they turned on?

doesn't work on front either

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Did u Try rebooting.

yes

Try plugging something else to the jack, maybe a headphone, earphone, etc, and see if it work. If not, then it's either a software problem (driver, settings), or, worst case scenario, hardware problem.

Is the power source for the speakers plugged in?

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

Is the power source for the speakers plugged in?

yes i used them on my phone

are you sure your settings in windows are correct? like, is the correct speaker setup, and also make sure to turn up the volume just in case. and can you get other headphones working?

if it doesnt work in both front and rear input, im honestly saying this is a user issue.

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

are you sure your settings in windows are correct? like, is the correct speaker setup, and also make sure to turn up the volume just in case. and can you get other headphones working?

if it doesnt work in both front and rear input, im honestly saying this is a user issue.

they were working yesterday and i haven't changed any settings 

they were working yesterday and i haven't changed any settings 

if it got unplugged, setting may have changed themselves. like i said, try with like normal earbuds and see if those work.

and i dont mean to sound like a dick, but remember, they go in the green port, not the pink one

|Specs in profile|

if it got unplugged, setting may have changed themselves. like i said, try with like normal earbuds and see if those work.

and i dont mean to sound like a dick, but remember, they go in the green port, not the pink one

headphones don't work either, and i know they go in the green one