RM 750,HX 750i or HX 750 ,AX 760i or AX 760?

sgtcool

As i heard RM has bad OEM ,Capacitors and its overheating, im currently waitng for one

Some say theyre fine with it , i dont want to get a bad psu thatll ruin my pc

I

some say that AX is overpriced

Im currently mostly on HX 750i side, is it worth extra 10€ for the i one?also AX?good OEM?

And which does have the best producers?

And isnt overheating, too noisy

Im currently on a CS 750M i cant even hear

Im a bit confused right now :/

is RM really that bad?

AX is a bit too much ,but worth it?

750i or 750? Difference

Good OEMs?

The psu should be good for two gigabyte gtx 970

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RM isn't bad by any means...many would recommend you to avoid it, but it won't kill your PC

AX is a bit overpriced, but they are more premium but since I don't own one...I can't exactly comment if it is worth it

And lastly, the "i" version of each psu contains corsair link (correct me if I am wrong) and in most scenario more high quality components.

Corsair RM 850.

RM isn't bad by any means...many would recommend you to avoid it, but it won't kill your PC

AX is a bit overpriced, but they are more premium but since I don't own one...I can't exactly comment if it is worth it

And lastly, the "i" version of each psu contains corsair link (correct me if I am wrong) and in most scenario more high quality components.

What about the producers of the psus? As ive heard about CWT , seasonic ?

Which is the best one?

(Ill stick with 750i)

I think the i ones are newer and a bit better

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What about the producers of the psus? As ive heard about CWT , seasonic ?

Which is the best one?

(Ill stick with 750i)

I think the i ones are newer and a bit better

I'm pretty positive corsair makes their own psu, but i can be wrong

And yes you're correct, the "i" version are newer

so just stick with what your gut says, they're are all good psu nevertheless

Just noticed it that HX 750i is only compatible with Z89 motherboards and 4th gen cpu??

I have z97

Is this right??

PS :What abot TX750?

Nevermind the TX are 4 years old so nope

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

inb4someonesaysEVGAg2. Lol.

But the RM series aren't bad, Corsair fixed the problem they had.

If you have the money, get the ax 760i.

All those psu's are good though. None of them are bad.

Just noticed it that HX 750i is only compatible with Z89 motherboards and 4th gen cpu??

I have z97

Is this right??

PS :What abot TX750?

Nevermind the TX are 4 years old so nope

What? No.

HX 750i is compatible with any motherboard.

inb4someonesaysEVGAg2. Lol.

But the RM series aren't bad, Corsair fixed the problem they had.

If you have the money, get the ax 760i.

All those psu's are good though. None of them are bad.

Theyre fixed ,nice i hope i get the fixed one if i understood right

Fixed also the bad capacitors?or whatt?

Do the manufacturers even matter that much?

http://www.corsair.com/en/hxi-series-hx750i-high-performance-atx-power-supply-750-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-psu

On the bottom under compatibilty it says for z89 and 4th gen cpus

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Theyre fixed ,nice i hope i get the fixed one if i understood right

Fixed also the bad capacitors?or whatt?

Do the manufacturers even matter that much?

http://www.corsair.com/en/hxi-series-hx750i-high-performance-atx-power-supply-750-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-psu

On the bottom under compatibilty it says for z89 and 4th gen cpus

The capacitors aren't the best, but it's still a decent power supply.

And that's just letting you know it's compatible because that came out around the time corsair was pushing the power supply. It's compatible with anything new also.

None.

EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750/850W

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

sorry, repost.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The capacitors aren't the best, but it's still a decent power supply.

And that's just letting you know it's compatible because that came out around the time corsair was pushing the power supply. It's compatible with anything new also.

Meh ill just change the order to a HX 750i because it had corsair link and 80+ platinum, more features,and had no bad capacitors and is made by CWT i think atleas 750 is made by that

Idk ill see if can still change the order

Compatibility

4th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)

ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems[

Im currently on a CS 750M btw

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Meh ill just change the order to a HX 750i because it had corsair link and 80+ platinum, more features,and had no bad capacitors and is made by CWT i think atleas 750 is made by that

Idk ill see if can still change the order

Compatibility

4th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)

ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems[

Im currently on a CS 750M btw

Channelwell isn't exactly the best, they're decent.

Like someone else said, look at the evga g2 also. But the Corsair will serve you well.

Seasonic and superflower are the best oems I believe.

If you're very sensitive to noise; HX750i>AX760>EVGA 750 G2>AX760i. Forget the RM when you can get a better PSU.

Performance/Build Quality wise; AX760i > AX760 > EVGA 750 G2 > HX750i. Honestly, except the RM, are all freaking topnotch PSU's.

Corsair doesn't make any of their psu's. They are all made by oem's such as CWT, Chicony power etc. The link below shows you who makes what.

http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page447.htm

The psu should be good for two gigabyte gtx 970

Stop with the Corsair biasing and get the much better EVGA 750 G2.

"Rawr XD"

Stop with the Corsair biasing and get the much better EVGA 750 G2.

Stop with the Evga biasing and if he wants Corsair, then let him get Corsair

Stop with the Evga biasing and if he wants Corsair, then let him get Corsair

yea people recommending it, bt dont have it, they probobly have a corsair one :P

Corsair doesn't make any of their psu's. They are all made by oem's such as CWT, Chicony power etc. The link below shows you who makes what.

http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page447.htm

But they are not that bad like bad power, overheat etc.?

If you're very sensitive to noise; HX750i>AX760>EVGA 750 G2>AX760i. Forget the RM when you can get a better PSU.

Performance/Build Quality wise; AX760i > AX760 > EVGA 750 G2 > HX750i. Honestly, except the RM, are all freaking topnotch PSU's.

So HX is the loudest?

And ax the most expensive

So the best decision is a HX 750i its the cheapest top psu ,good choice?

So RM is fine, i wont getvoverheat or snithing with it?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea people recommending it, bt dont have it, they probobly have a corsair one :P

So HX is the loudest?

So the best decision is a HX 750i its the cheapest top psu

The overheating issue with the RM has been sorted, so any current models should be ok.

If you want the best psu for your money though, the EVGA mentioned above is pretty hard to beat. It is fully modular, has hybrid fan mode and comes with a 10 year warranty (After registration).

The concern with the RM series is that you may get better performance from another, similarly priced unit. I don't believe there are any real functionality concerns with any of Corsair's PSUs. Its the cheap, no-name units that are of serious concern for lacking proper protections and customer support.

So HX is the loudest?

So the best decision is a HX 750i its the cheapest top psu ,good choice?

No the HX750i is the quietest and the AX760i is loudest.

If you are concerned about noise, by all means get the HX750i because it's uses the quietest fan which has a fluid bearing and a very relaxed fan profile meaning a low minimum speed and not spinning way too fast for whats needed. Avoid the RM series when you can get a HX750i.

The overheating issue with the RM has been sorted, so any current models should be ok.

If you want the best psu for your money though, the EVGA mentioned above is pretty hard to beat. It is fully modular, has hybrid fan mode and comes with a 10 year warranty (After registration).

well i dont mean to buy it on the internet

And 10 years warranty is a bit too much imm have this pc for atleast 6 years

The concern with the RM series is that you may get better performance from another, similarly priced unit. I don't believe there are any real functionality concerns with any of Corsair's PSUs. Its the cheap, no-name units that are of serious concern for lacking proper protections and customer support.

And i bought my pc taxeless 22% less than it should of

I paid 80€ for the RM 750

(When i was waiting for the pc i changed the CS 750M for the RM and the guy alreday ordered the CS and the RM os taking long to arrive or it hasnt been sent yet)

So what do you think ? HX is the best psu that isnt as exprnsive as AX

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just called him ,The guy forgot to order it and i have time till tomorrow :)

That went better than expected

HXi it is

Could also be AXi depends on the price hell give

You can still give me advises and recommendations tho :)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)