Loop leaked

Tube came off the in port of the reservoir. I got everything dry, but the resevoir is only half full now. What should I do?

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Make sure all your parts work. Take individual parts (CPU, GPU, RAM, etc.) and test them one by one in a different computer if possible to see if anything died.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

SO you're telling me that your computer leaked and only half the res came out? Either you were in the computer or this is bullshit.

But just dry it out and refill the loop. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

SO you're telling me that your computer leaked and only half the res came out? Either you were in the computer or this is bullshit.

I stopped it in time and refilled as much coolant as I had remaining

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Make sure all your parts work. Take individual parts (CPU, GPU, RAM, etc.) and test them one by one in a different computer if possible to see if anything died.

Everything works, only thing is that the resevoir is half full and I have no more fluid

I stopped it in time and refilled as much coolant as I had remaining

Just wondering (not doubitng) how you did that in case it ever happens to me. By the time I got the side panel off, the whole loop would be out because of how fast the coolant moves.

Buy more coolant and don't use it if the pump is running dry. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Just wondering (not doubitng) how you did that in case it ever happens to me. By the time I got the side panel off, the whole loop would be out because of how fast the coolant moves.

Buy more coolant and don't use it if the pump is running dry.

I left side panel during the first week of bleeding to test for leaks. Didn't expect this kind of a leak though

Tube came off the in port of the reservoir. I got everything dry, but the resevoir is only half full now. What should I do?

First thing i am sure you did was change your pants from your uncontrollable bodily fluids. Secondly, i remember your build, the fluid is on the bottom of your case or on the HDD cages because you have a custom loop, although you haven't said what type of reservoir you have. Anyway i think you are good.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

First thing i am sure you did was change your pants from your uncontrollable bodily fluids. Secondly, i remember your build, the fluid is on the bottom of your case or on the HDD cages because you have a custom loop, although you haven't said what type of

reservoir you have. Anyway i think you are good.

It's a dual 5.25 inch bay resevoir

It's a dual 5.25 inch bay resevoir

So the water went on the HDD cages right? and just ran down to the bottom of the case. You should be fine but just remember to tighten all ports.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

MAN!! I do not need to hear this. I'm in the final stages of building my first loop and you're talking about a major leak...LOLs. So I watched this guys you tube video where he set up and powered his loop for leak testing with out installing any computer components. I think I'll try that first. This is the craziest hobby thing I've ever tried. :wacko:

"I'd rather have a mind open to wonder than one closed by beliefs." (Sartre)

MAN!! I do not need to hear this. I'm in the final stages of building my first loop and you're talking about a major leak...LOLs. So I watched this guys you tube video where he set up and powered his loop for leak testing with out installing any computer components. I think I'll try that first. This is the craziest hobby thing I've ever tried. :wacko:

i wouldn't worry too much as the above was operator error.

It wasn't really a leak... It was a derp.