onboard audio failed?

Trophywolfe

i have the msi z97s sli plus motherboard and the audio has been working flawlessly for over a month now and as i was watching youtube the audio just cut so i tried restarting my speakers and tried my headphones and it didnt work so i rebooted and still didnt work. so i reinstalled the audio driver and than rebooted still nothing changed. i also went into the bios and turned off the onboard and than went back and enabled it just to see if it was a bios issue but still nothing changed. im using the rear i/o ports and i dont want to go through an rma proccess as i got this stuff over a month ago and im unsure if i can still rma the motherboard.

CA-RIP, Cz up hoes down, bang these hoes out with my rounds.

You could always try the headphone port on your case just in case the port has gone bad or something. If that doesn't yield a result then you could either RMA or buy a soundcard.

try the latest driver from realtek audio's website, not your motherboard manufacturer.  I had the same issue with my Ethernet port.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

got it fixed just played around with it alot i forgot what i did

CA-RIP, Cz up hoes down, bang these hoes out with my rounds.