Motorbikes

Mac

Nice! I bet that exhaust saved more than a couple of pounds! Less weight is good weight 

:)

And 20-30Db louder. It's 100Db at 3K RPMs according to TBR's site. I think that's with the baffle in too lol. I mainly bought it for the sound and added (minimal) torque. Prior to having it I cannot tell you how many times I've almost got taken out by a car

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

And 20-30Db louder. It's 100Db at 3K RPMs according to TBR's site. I think that's with the baffle in too lol. I mainly bought it for the sound and added (minimal) torque. Prior to having it I cannot tell you how many times I've almost got taken out by a car

Personally I really don't subscribe to the "Loud pipes save lives" slogan. However I guarantee you that situational awareness does save lives.

Still a cool looking exhaust. :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Personally I really don't subscribe to the "Loud pipes save lives" slogan. However I guarantee you that situational awareness does save lives.

Still a cool looking exhaust. :)

Trust me I don't either but I get far more looks from people now which is somewhat reassuring. I know people rarely see me because I wear a black jacket (easier to maintain over a colored one) so knowing that they can hear me eases a lot of my fears passing people in bumper to bumper traffic at ~30MPH or at highway speeds.

A rider should expect their skill to prevent bad things from happening and escaping bad situations.

Also, thanks!

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

I MEANT A VEHICLE SUB FORUM DONT MOCK ME IM STUPID

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

I MEANT A VEHICLE SUB FORUM DONT MOCK ME IM STUPID

We mock everyone, stupid or not.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

• 4 weeks later...

I've been wanting to ride for a long time now, almost three years at this point, but with my current situation/ lack of money, it really just isn't an option for me right now. It's really driving me crazy! I hope within a year or so I will be able to though.

My goal for someday:

122-1212-05-o_2013-triumph-daytona_675R.

I've been wanting to ride for a long time now, almost three years at this point, but with my current situation/ lack of money, it really just isn't an option for me right now. It's really driving me crazy! I hope within a year or so I will be able to though.

My goal for someday:

Posted Image

Good taste. I wanted one as my first bike but opted out for a number of reasons. I hope to get my hands on a cheap 14' with low miles from now. Everyone is raving over the weight savings and other revised additions.

My goal for someday:

*Snip*

Those are amazing bikes. I have a friend with a 675 (non R) and he cannot get enough of it. That said everyone I know who has a triumph that is more than 5 years old has some electrical issues. 

That really hasnt been stopping me from trying to figure out how to get my hands on one of these though!

122-1308-01-o%2B2013-triumph-speed-tripl

This is my Dads Triumph trophy 1200 that been lightly modded to look like a bit of a street fighter , and the Artwork a friend of mine did on His Petrol Tank With PERMANENT MARKER PENS !!!

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

This is my Dads Triumph trophy 1200 that been lightly modded to look like a bit of a street fighter , and the Artwork a friend of mine did on His Petrol Tank With PERMANENT MARKER PENS !!!

post-15940-0-44852300-1401089653.jpg

post-15940-0-12357700-1401089748_thumb.j

post-15940-0-13595800-1401089757_thumb.j

post-15940-0-18123700-1401089765.jpg

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

And This is our Local Bike Meet every wednesday :D 1000+ bikes every wednesday :D

post-15940-0-92348400-1401089918_thumb.j

My Pc Specs

That's a Dalek isn't it?!?! :D

10 weeks today and I can finally move up to a 125.

Most likely sticking with the commuter style, CG, CBF, YBR etc, insurance for a CBR125 or R125 will be over £600!

10 weeks today and I can finally move up to a 125.

Most likely sticking with the commuter style, CG, CBF, YBR etc, insurance for a CBR125 or R125 will be over £600!

Yearly right? I pay $1100/yr full coverage just for comparison

Passed my mod 1 with no minors on Tuesday :)

Mod 2 is this Tuesday, really worried D:

Could you maybe shed some light on this for those of us across the pond?

I assume its some type of license exam. Whats the difference between Mod 1 and Mod 2? Are there more after Mod 2?

Thanks

i dont have a bike, and dont want one, and i cant im 13 but i have a kart with a total of 320cc

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Uuuurgh.. Still saving up for the "Risk 2" Course.. When that's done i'll be able to get my license in no time..
In Sweden you have to take the Risk 1 and 2 courses and then the theoretical and practical test. 

And risk 2 is the most expensive.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yearly right? I pay $1100/yr full coverage just for comparison

Yearly, yes, but I this will be when I'm 17, on a learner licence, with no garage.

I think I should be able to get it down a bit by phoning my current insurer.

Well done for you Mod 1, did you just go straight into the test or did you do a few days before with the school?

i dont have a bike, and dont want one, and i cant im 13 but i have a kart with a total of 320cc

Go-karts are fun, but not nearly as fun as 2 wheels.

Could you maybe shed some light on this for those of us across the pond?

I assume its some type of license exam. Whats the difference between Mod 1 and Mod 2? Are there more after Mod 2?

Thanks

In the UK you have to take a CBT, then theory, then mod 1, then mod 2.

A CBT is Compulsory Basic Training. It consists of the basics of riding a bike and basically just means you're safe(ish) on the road.

A theory test had a bunch of questions about road laws, as well as a hazard perception test where you need to click when a hazard develops into a threat and action should be taken.

Mod 1 is in a confined area and requires you to do some manoeuvres, figures of 8, an emergency stop as well as a few other bits. It's generally fairly easy to pass, however any sort of error usually results in a fail.

Mod 2 is an on-the-road test. The examiner is just looking to see that you can ride confidently and safely.

There are 4 main types of licenses for motorcycles:

Provisional (AM) - This can be gained a month (I think) before you turn 16. You're required to complete a CBT course before you can ride on the road. A 16 years old this limits you 50cc bikes, and 125cc bikes when you turn 17. No motorways, no pillion passengers and L plates on the front and back of the motorcycle are required.

A1 - Can be gained at 17 years old. Requires you to complete a CBT course, theory, mod 1 and mod 2. Still leaves you restricted to a 15BHP 125cc machine, however you can take passengers, use motorways and get rid of your L plates.

A2 - Can be gained at 19 years old with a provisional license. Same requirements as A1 license. Does not require an A1 license. Leaves you to a bike that outputs no more than 94bhp out of the factory, however this needs to be restricted to 47bhp. There is also a power:weight restriction, however this applies to very few bikes. Passengers allowed, no L plates and can use motorways.

A - Can be gained after holding A2 license for 2 years, or directly after provisional if you're 24+. Same requirements as A1 if you are going from a provisional. This license gives you to any size machine, with no power restriction. Passengers allowed, no L plates and can use motorways.

Well done for you Mod 1, did you just go straight into the test or did you do a few days before with the school?

Thanks :) I had a day of training for Mod 1 and 2 before hand. Then had another few hours before the actual test.

In the UK you have to take a CBT, then theory, then mod 1, then mod 2.

A CBT is Compulsory Basic Training. It consists of the basics of riding a bike and basically just means you're safe(ish) on the road.

A theory test had a bunch of questions about road laws, as well as a hazard perception test where you need to click when a hazard develops into a threat and action should be taken.

Mod 1 is in a confined area and requires you to do some manoeuvres, figures of 8, an emergency stop as well as a few other bits. It's generally fairly easy to pass, however any sort of error usually results in a fail.

Mod 2 is an on-the-road test. The examiner is just looking to see that you can ride confidently and safely.

There are 4 main types of licenses for motorcycles:

Provisional (AM) - This can be gained a month (I think) before you turn 16. You're required to complete a CBT course before you can ride on the road. A 16 years old this limits you 50cc bikes, and 125cc bikes when you turn 17. No motorways, no pillion passengers and L plates on the front and back of the motorcycle are required.

A1 - Can be gained at 17 years old. Requires you to complete a CBT course, theory, mod 1 and mod 2. Still leaves you restricted to a 15BHP 125cc machine, however you can take passengers, use motorways and get rid of your L plates.

A2 - Can be gained at 19 years old with a provisional license. Same requirements as A1 license. Does not require an A1 license. Leaves you to a bike that outputs no more than 94bhp out of the factory, however this needs to be restricted to 47bhp. There is also a power:weight restriction, however this applies to very few bikes. Passengers allowed, no L plates and can use motorways.

A - Can be gained after holding A2 license for 2 years, or directly after provisional if you're 24+. Same requirements as A1 if you are going from a provisional. This license gives you to any size machine, with no power restriction. Passengers allowed, no L plates and can use motorways.

Thanks :) I had a day of training for Mod 1 and 2 before hand. Then had another few hours before the actual test.

Thanks for the info and Congrats on completing a good chunk of the requirements.

That's significantly more complicated than what we have to do here in the states, probably a lot safer though. I knew a guy in high school who bought a GSX-R 1000 for his first bike, he totaled it within a month and was really lucky to not have any major injuries. 

Thanks for the info and Congrats on completing a good chunk of the requirements.

That's significantly more complicated than what we have to do here in the states, probably a lot safer though. I knew a guy in high school who bought a GSX-R 1000 for his first bike, he totaled it within a month and was really lucky to not have any major injuries.

Worse decision ever. Yes he is extremely lucky.

Im trying to get my hands on a 2003 Aprilia RS 250

Let's agree to disagree

Summer toy is a new yzf r1. Also have a older xs650 that has been made into a custom bobber. Fun little around the town bike for around 4000 that makes everyone stop and check it out.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide