High Power Element Smart 750W or CORSAIR VS550 for GTX 780 ?

Hello guys.

I have Corsair vs 550 and im using this psu with Asus gtx 780 dc2 and im having a big noise problem. So, My question is if i buy a High Power Element Smart 750W 80+ Bronze its would be better than corsair vs 550 ? and there will be lower noise ? and do you guys recommend this psu ?

Note: I dont have much money for better or more quality power supplies. Is High Power Element Smart 750W a quality psu ?

Thanks Already.

No i don't think its a good PSU i would stick with what you have now and save up for a better PSU.

PS Follow your own topics.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Hello guys.

I have Corsair vs 550 and im using this psu with Asus gtx 780 dc2 and im having a big noise problem. So, My question is if i buy a High Power Element Smart 750W 80+ Bronze its would be better than corsair vs 550 ? and there will be lower noise ? and do you guys recommend this psu ?

Note: I dont have much money for better or more quality power supplies. Is High Power Element Smart 750W a quality psu ?

Thanks Already.

Both are pretty bad. I would try to save up and get a better quality power supply, like something by Seasonic. When you have something like a Seasonic even a 450W will be enough for a 780 so it's not that expensive tbh

"Rawr XD"

No i don't think its a good PSU i would stick with what you have now and save up for a better PSU.

PS Follow your own topics.

Both are pretty bad. I would try to save up and get a better quality power supply, like something by Seasonic. When you have something like a Seasonic even a 450W will be enough for a 780 so it's not that expensive tbh

SEASONIC SEA-M12II-750 750W 80 Plus Bronze its about 135 USD in Turkey. Its expensive but if u guys sayings your psu is same or better than high power element smart 750, i do not change it and save my money for this Seasonic.

SEASONIC SEA-M12II-750 750W 80 Plus Bronze its about 135 USD in Turkey. Its expensive but if u guys sayings your psu is same or better than high power element smart 750, i do not change it and save my money for this Seasonic.

Do you plan to add a second 780 in the future? If no then a Seasonic 550W is more then enough, you don't need 750 unless you want to SLI

"Rawr XD"

Its not that expensive its $115 USD in canada and yes save up.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Do you plan to add a second 780 in the future? If no then a Seasonic 550W is more then enough, you don't need 750 unless you want to SLI

I dont have a plan to add a second 780 but with my corsair vs550 im having a realy noise and and kind a sizzle sound. im afraid from this sizzle sound.

I dont have a plan to add a second 780 but with my corsair vs550 im having a realy noise and and kind a sizzle sound. im afraid from this sizzle sound.

Then just get a 550W Seasonic, you don't need a 750W Seasonic for one 780. Also the noise is not a surprise, since VS is the worst Corsair power supply

"Rawr XD"

Then just get a 550W Seasonic, you don't need a 750W Seasonic for one 780. Also the noise is not a surprise, since VS is the worst Corsair power supply

Well thats the problem. there is no any 550 or 500 w seasonic psus, they are all out of stock. Only left cheap seasonic is 750w.

Well thats the problem. there is no any 550 or 500 w seasonic psus, they are all out of stock. Only left cheap seasonic is 750w.

Where are you shopping from? Do they have any other power supply brands? Seasonic doesn't just make power supplies under their own name, some others like XFX are also made by Seasonic

"Rawr XD"

Where are you shopping from? Do they have any other power supply brands? Seasonic doesn't just make power supplies under their own name, some others like XFX are also made by Seasonic

I found this http://www.n11.com/xfx-p1-850s-nlb9-core-edition-pro-850w-80-bronze-guc-kaynagi-P13556150  

XFX P1-850S-NLB9 Core Edition PRO 850W 80+ Bronze same price with seasonic 750w ? which one do you prefer ?

I found this http://www.n11.com/xfx-p1-850s-nlb9-core-edition-pro-850w-80-bronze-guc-kaynagi-P13556150

XFX P1-850S-NLB9 Core Edition PRO 850W 80+ Bronze same price with seasonic 750w ? which one do you prefer ?

http://www.n11.com/corsair-gs600-cp-9020063-eu-600-watt-80-bronze-psu-gamer-P18605613

"Rawr XD"

Price is awesome for me. Only thing im wondering, i will get noise and sizzle sound with this psu ? i'll order this one after your reply.

Noise and sizzle sound? Like coil whine? Who knows. Even with the best power supplies some units will still get coil whine

"Rawr XD"

Noise and sizzle sound? Like coil whine? Who knows. Even with the best power supplies some units will still get coil whine

Yes i mean coil whine. I'm getting coil whine with my corsair vs550 and big fan noise.

edit. what do you think about this one ? High Power Astro Lite 750W 80Plus GOLD Single Rail http://www.teknobiyotik.com/donanim/psu-guc-kaynagi-power-supply/high-power-astro-lite-750w-80plus-gold-single-rail-guc-kaynagi.html or your advice http://www.n11.com/corsair-gs600-cp-9020063-eu-600-watt-80-bronze-psu-gamer-P18605613 ?

Yes i mean coil whine. I'm getting coil whine with my corsair vs550 and big fan noise.

I had the GS 700 for a while and I didn't have any coil whine, also the fan noise is very livable as the fan doesn't even spin under low load.

"Rawr XD"