headset for everything!

akiasmaka

hellooo guys !!!

so as the title says i am thinking about buying a new headset for my pc i arleady got the razer kraken 7.1 usb but i want an upgrade can i get

a headset under 200 euros (160 pounds 250 dollars) that will have a significant increase in sound quality (i want booming bass but also clear mids and highs)

i was thinking about siberia elite but i am not so sure. Please answer me only if you have tested the headset dont just recommend me something because you heard

it was good (also if you had the kraken 7.1 it would be helpfull to compare them with something else you tried :D )

thank you so much in advance !!!!! 

If you can get them cheap/used. MMX300, other than that the best bang for buck headset is pretty much the HyperX Clouds. You could get the Sennheiser Game Zeros. They are great if you can find them cheap or save up.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Sennheiser Amperior

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

so will i see any big diference with game zero or  ATH-M50 ?cause thats the thing the upgrade if it is just a small change then i dont think is worth it :) what do you think and how about the siberia elite?

How about some decent non bass heavy headphones and then an external Sub?

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

How about some decent non bass heavy headphones and then an external Sub?

Cause I want strong bass I listen to electronic and dupstep

Cause I want strong bass I listen to electronic and dupstep

damn just realised what you said xD i was reading it in a lecture :P