Value of this PC?

Aniallation

Hey guys, I've been using my laptop pretty much 98% of the time for the past few months and I barely play that many games anymore since I have work during the summer and school during the rest of the year. I'll still be keeping my secondary around for when I need some extra CPU or GPU power, but I could use the money since I won't have a job for quite a while.

If I sell it though I'll have to do this to my hundreds of GBs of data that's on it tho http://youtu.be/IYH7_GzP4Tg?t=2m23s

You guys think I should let it go? How much do you think it is worth? Just the tower, keyboard and mouse. What it's got: 

Zalman Z11 Plus
Asus P6T SE motherboard
Intel Core i7 920 OC @ 3.5GHz (can be cranked a lot higher but I prefer lower temps and noise levels)
Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer
12GB DDR3, an 8GB HyperX Fury stick and a 4GB Kingston ValueRAM stick
240GB Seagate 600 SSD
600GB WD Velociraptor 10000rpm 3.5" HDD
750GB WD Scorpio Blue 5400rpm 2.5" HDD
LG DVD-RW drive
Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X
OCZ ModXStream 700W PSU

Bitfenix Spectre LED Blue 140mm on the front
Two Noctua NF-S12A on the top
Two Arctic Cooling F8 on the sides
Two stock Thermaltake fans on the rad
NZXT Sentry 2 fan controller

Some Microsoft keyboard
Sharkoon Drakonia mouse
Blue LED strips installed inside
Limited edition danisnotonfire sticker on the side

"Rawr XD"

You should keep it, If you sell it that's basically throwing away money because you barely used it and it won't sell for what you bought the components for. 

You should keep it, If you sell it that's basically throwing away money because you barely used it and it won't sell for what you bought the components for. 

Well it was used a lot over the past few years. It's almost three years old, it's not like I just built it, so of course it won't sell for what I bought the components for. 

The only new parts I've bought for it was during an upgrade I did this summer. I added the stick of HyperX Fury, the SSD, the 2.5" HDD, the front Bitfenix Spectre, the two side Arctic fans, and the 290X since the two 8800GTS 512's in SLI I had before just weren't cutting it anymore

"Rawr XD"

1,200 to the right person. but closer to 800. 

I would not sell it as a package. You normally get better cash, if you just sell the parts. 

Just the GPU will get you around 200 USD.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

$600 tops with that current GPU, those who buy them don't care what the specs are. They see a used computer, they expect it at extremely cheap price, unless you can sell it to some idiot at a higher price.

The other way is to sell it in parts, you might get more out of it. The only thing that you can sell is the SSD, HDD, and GPU, other items are way too old, unless if your lucky, some dude needs to have that exact same board for some special proprietary software he's running. for his business.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list