Alienware with 900m series soon?

Now that the 900m series has been released, ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, Sager, etc have all released models with them. Estimate on when Alienware release one?

Now that the 900m series has been released, ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, Sager, etc have all released models with them. Estimate on when Alienware release one?

Alienware don't make GPU's . Or at least i'm 99% sure they don't.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I didn't mean a GPU...

hes talking about laptop models

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

hes talking about laptop models

ah, my mistake

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I hope they do. I now get a nice discount through Dell and therefore Alienware. After my past experiences with them I cant wait to get one

he meant laptop, and dont get an alien ware

Wasn't necesarilly going to, just wanted to see all of my options.

You mean in their laptops? I don't think alienware will, i think they rather try making money with their current GPU's. Or they won't make a full switch yet.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

I hope they do. I now get a nice discount through Dell and therefore Alienware. After my past experiences with them I cant wait to get one

Any chance you could give me the code or coupon to get that discount??????

You mean in their laptops? I don't think alienware will, i think they rather try making money with their current GPU's. Or they won't make a full switch yet.

They'd be pretty dumb not to, having the latest generation of hardware in their laptops is a compelling selling point.

Any chance you could give me the code or coupon to get that discount??????

Its through the school board I work at :P

They'd be pretty dumb not to, having the latest generation of hardware in their laptops is a compelling selling point.

Wasn't it so that they still sell older GPU's in their desktops? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Its through the school board I work at :P

So if I sent you cash how much of a discount could I get?

So if I sent you cash how much of a discount could I get?

Thats not going to happen

Wasn't it so that they still sell older GPU's in their desktops? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Glancing at their website, they are still selling desktops with the Nvidia 700-series. Considering Nvidia skipped the 800-series, and the 900-series is still new, it's a little understandable that they haven't come out with anything yet. But even when they do, I imagine they'll still sell a few 700-series computers at a discount to clear out old inventory.

Glancing at their website, they are still selling desktops with the Nvidia 700-series. Considering Nvidia skipped the 800-series, and the 900-series is still new, it's a little understandable that they haven't come out with anything yet. But even when they do, I imagine they'll still sell a few 700-series computers at a discount to clear out old inventory.

Yeah probably, i can understand that. I wonder how long that would take.

• 2 weeks later...