So recently there was news about Kingdom Hearts 3 being switched to Unreal Engine 4. This is great! I have used the demo of UE4 and it was fantastic! Now the real problem, it needs to be brought to PC!

The KH series has brought me so much joy! From the PS2 days to emulating all the Final Mix versions on my PC, its just such a great series. I now want to play the newest Kingdom Hearts but was not surprised when they said there was no PC version. I refuse to purchase any new console for more then one reason so I am here saying this:

We need to have Kingdom Hearts 3 available on Steam or hard copy (which ever they want, I DONT CARE!)

Now this can be done if we push for it! Write on their forums, send them emails, heck if you can make calls!

Here is a petition i found that has a pretty ok start, lets keep it going !

http://www.change.org/p/tetsuya-nomura-release-kingdom-hearts-iii-for-pc-platform

Disney Interactive:

North America: 1 877 662 3769

7:30 am – 5 pm Pacific Time Monday to Friday

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go for it!!!!!

I signed

i played all the PS2 ones and i loved it!!!!!!! 

Yes exclamation marks!!!!!!!   :D 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Lol i played kh2 final mix without knowing a single word of japanese. All trial and error it was my first kh game

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I added a few things, I kinda posted it before i was done :P I am glad to see im not the only one wanting this!

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go for it!!!!!

I signed

i played all the PS2 ones and i loved it!!!!!!! 

Yes exclamation marks!!!!!!!   :D 

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D i like them hahaha

Are you a developer OP? What's the learning curve on UE4, in your opinion?

If you're a dev you can check this out (if you haven't seen it already)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/229394-students-only-world-free-development-package-from-github-and-partners/ (Unrelated)   

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

If you're a dev you can check this out (if you haven't seen it already)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/229394-students-only-world-free-development-package-from-github-and-partners/ (Unrelated)   

I'm actually wanting to experiment and see if it's something I might be interested in, so not a developer. I also know about the student stuff. I have a guildie from ESO who's a student and she's working with UE4 and something else - said she likes it a lot.

I am not a developer, the UE4 demo is what i tested out and its free to any and all! I would like to tho :P