I7 4790k going 84c and 1.468v on CS:GO with Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme

So, I bought a new PC last week. The people from who I bought the parts they builded the PC (hope you can understand). 

So, I installed HWMonitor and the temperatures on CS:GO where going to 84 degress celsius  and the max voltage was 1.468v ... and PC was biping (not audio)

I even went with 100% fan speed but nothing helps, its still 84c and it beeps every time there is smoke on screen.

Parts:

Intel Core I7 4790k

Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz 2x4gb

MSI GAMING GTX 970

Gigabyte GA-Z97X -Gaming 5

Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB

Western Digital Black 1TB

Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850watt

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme

Thermaltake Urban S71

Help :(

if i were you i would call up the people that you bought it from and get them to fix it if you cant do that find out the stock volts for that cpu and manual set it because that voltage is higher that my 8350s

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Not normal, why the cpu is OC'd so much. Go back to them and show what is the problem if you still have warranty.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

Down your overclock. 1.468v is fairly high for that chip. Try to get your Voltage undercontrol as this will lower your temps and make the life of the chip longer.

Not normal, why the cpu is OC'd so much. Go back to them and show what is the problem if you still have warranty.

Where does it say that the PC is overclocked?

To the OP: Try lowering the voltages manually in the bios

if you want want to use your cpu as a kettle heater then that's is a good voltage for it, you should try not to exceed 1.375v according to intel themselves. 

When you set your memory to XMP in the BIOS/UEFI this is what happens on most motherboards; it changes the turbo on the CPU so it runs at max turbo with all cores and it puts more voltage into the CPU.

There's to ways to fix this: either lower to voltage of the CPU as low as you can while checking stability or run your memory at default speeds.

When you set your memory to XMP in the BIOS/UEFI this is what happens on most motherboards; it changes the turbo on the CPU so it runs at max turbo with all cores and it puts more voltage into the CPU.

There's to ways to fix this: either lower to voltage of the CPU as low as you can while checking stability or run your memory at default speeds.

I am on my laptop right now, i am in BIOS and X.M.P is disabled and it tells me by the side CPU Vcore: 1.476V and CPU Core Frequency is 4390-4400mhz all the time (max speed with turbo)

Can you guys guide me xD? I don't wanna fuck something up :S

So, i put CPU Vcore to 1.368V and CPU Core Frequency is still 4.4GHz, CPU VRIN is 1.776V, CPU Core Ratio is 44

press enter on the Vcore seting ad put it on 1.2v or whaterver is closer to that.

1.368v is stll fairly high IMO

I am on my laptop right now, i am in BIOS and X.M.P is disabled and it tells me by the side CPU Vcore: 1.476V and CPU Core Frequency is 4390-4400mhz all the time (max speed with turbo)

If you set your memory speed and timing manually to the rated specs it will do the same as XMP.

If you set your memory speed and timing manually to the rated specs it will do the same as XMP.

I put CPU Vcore to 1,212V ... CPU Core Ratio 44 ... CPU VRIN 1.776V ...  CPU Core Frequency 4.4GHz ..... Is there anything else i need to lower? (temperatures lowered 10c when I lowered vcore to 1,212v  now it is 39-40c.. it was 50c

1.368v is stll fairly high IMO

I put CPU Vcore to 1,212V ... CPU Core Ratio 44 ... CPU VRIN 1.776V ...  CPU Core Frequency 4.4GHz ..... Is there anything else i need to lower? (temperatures lowered 10c when I lowered vcore to 1,212v  now it is 39-40c.. it was 50c

You should probably stress-test it after you set it to be sure it's stable.

Can you guys guide me xD? I don't wanna fuck something up :S

Don't do nothin by yourself.. If you have warranty go back and tell the guys to fix it for you.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

Where does it say that the PC is overclocked?

To the OP: Try lowering the voltages manually in the bios

1.4v isn't that an OC?! .. I'm sure the guy who made the pc, oc'd so he can see how fast the pc goes, otherwise he would know how to default the bios and so on, but he has no idea what's going on.

But is ok.

You should probably stress-test it after you set it to be sure it's stable.

I ran prime95 (Small FFT's) to see max temp on cpu, the max temp was 79c after 20+mins, liquid inside thermaltake water 3.0 was around 47c (fan speed 100%)

1.4v isn't that an OC?! .. I'm sure the guy who made the pc, oc'd so he can see how fast the pc goes, otherwise he would know how to default the bios and so on, but he has no idea what's going on.

That's not an overclock, no... An overclock also includes changing the multiplier

That's not an overclock, no... An overclock also includes changing the multiplier

Well if is to take it to the real meaning of OC, it is indeed Over the clock that it supposed to be. But seem like a failure cpu or mobo. He should take it back right away before doing anything stupid.

But is ok.