NZXT H440 Fans Problem

Luchosott

Hi people, I recently bought some NZXT 120mm v2 fans to add to my H440, I put them and I did all the cable management again to let that side panel close perfectly, but now I have a problem, all the fans connected to the H440 fan controller don't work, the only fans that work are the cpu, gpu and psu, something stange is that the back led does not work too.. Any recomendation?? I don't know what to do..

You need to plug molex power into the fan/led controller.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hi people, I recently bought some NZXT 120mm v2 fans to add to my H440, I put them and I did all the cable management again to let that side panel close perfectly, but now I have a problem, all the fans connected to the H440 fan controller don't work, the only fans that work are the cpu, gpu and psu, something stange is that the back led does not work too.. Any recomendation?? I don't know what to do..

well...What it sounds like is the power to the fan hub is disconnected. The back led's are connected to the same fan hub, check and re-check the wiring to the fan hub and see if it fixes it

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

well...What it sounds like is the power to the fan hub is disconnected. The back led's are connected to the same fan hub, check and re-check the wiring to the fan hub and see if it fixes it

You need to plug molex power into the fan/led controller.

The molex that comes from the case it's connected to a psu molex, so idk what's the problem :S

The molex that comes from the case it's connected to a psu molex, so idk what's the problem :S

try a different molex connector

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020