Hello everyone! I would like to know what would be the best aoi liquid cooler for my i7 4790k. With the stock cooler it will hit 84c-88c under load. Could anyone tell me what the best aio cooler from either Corsair, Nzxt, Or Swiftech. How loud is an aio? (i am expecting it to be quieter than the stock cooler of course). My case can fit up to (i think its a) 3-120mm rad setup for where I want to put this. If you know the temperatures of each cooler you suggest that would be great. I have tried researching to no avail. Please tell me, Thanks!

Ps: here is my pc, and where i would mount it. (nzxt h-440)

If it is a cyan or blue color (doesn't have to be) all the better. 

post-123438-0-52130300-1413077687_thumb.

post-123438-0-63850800-1413077689_thumb.

post-123438-0-62640900-1413077691_thumb.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

H220X/240X are your best choices

Okay thanks!, (newb question) but, since my h440 doesnt have a front optical drive bay, will that be a problem with the reservoir? (i dont think so but just making sure)

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Okay thanks!, (newb question) but, since my h440 doesnt have a front optical drive bay, will that be a problem with the reservoir? (i dont think so but just making sure)

the 220x or 240X is supposed to be mounted on the top..... did you see Linus' s review on it?

It should be fine even with an optical bay, so without one you are even better.

the 220x or 240X is supposed to be mounted on the top..... did you see Linus' s review on it?

i did, I just cant remember, and forgot about it, Ill watch it thanks!

Passive cooling?! jks In the third pic it looks like there is no fan. :P

Thats just at the top, I have a 140 mm at the back and 3 120mm's at the front

Thats just at the top, I have a 140 mm at the back and 3 120mm's at the front

I said jks (jokes), look at the third pic.

I said jks (jokes), look at the third pic.

oh... oops.... sowwy.

If you want the best price to performance, go for the Cooler Master Seidon 240M from Newegg.com for $60-$70.

Otherwise, if you want the absolute best performance, you should be looking into some 360mm AIOs(they have been known to be less reliable though)

The best performing and reliable AIOs are 240/280mm.  Those being H105, X61, H220X/H240X. 

Stay away from the H100i, it has a horrible mounting problem and it is not guaranteed to work for everyone out of the box.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Just build a pc for intense HPC processes with some media/content creation and gaming in mind, besides some minor software issues (temp probe reading maybe wrong for me) I run a kraken x61 in my H440 albeit mines the red one. The cpu waterblock and pump combo has programmable LED so your fine over there. Using the stock fans and with a custom fan curve, I can bearly hear it (case fans are at 100% as well). It keeps my somewhat OC 5960x cooled really well, even with the higher ambient in the case due to a Gigabyte 780ti  OC. If expandable loops aren't mandatory for you, the x61 is a somewhat better performer, plus its compatible, it fits nicely at the top, note for me I had to remove the mobo to get the rad and fans installed and then re install the mobo (MSI x99s). Otherwise the x61 is a really great choice. 

P.S. I ran intake with the fans on the other side of the rad (i.e. case>rad>fans). Hope it helps :)

Specs: Case: NZXT H440 ] CPU: I7-5960x | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 AIO | MOBO: ASUS Rampage V  | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  | RAM: Gskill Ripjaw 4 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4 kit | PSU: EVGA 1000G2 | SSD (Boot): Samsung 850pro 128GB | HDD (mass storage): WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM  | SDD (Working Drve): Samsung 850 evo 500GB | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Display: Asus VG248 24in. 144Hz 1ms