i desperately need help

farhanorakzai

i wrote a story for my english class, in which i had to show one of the seven sins: anger, and had to make it somewhat entertaining. i wrote a story about a man who discovers that his girlfriend had been cheating on him with his brother and plans to kill him out of anger. i was supposed to show the flaw of the sin, so i made him fall for his own traps because he could not think out of anger. its verry short, so can you please read it and tell me how it is, or help edit? i have an fps bundle with 10 steam keys to give because i am really bad at anything to do with creativity, so i need help

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

story:

Ken Rick started digging quickly, awaiting his brother, Dave Rick’s arrival after inviting him over for lunch. When he was finished digging, he placed spikes at the bottom of the whole to finally get rid of his betraying brother. As he climbed out of the hole, he covered it with leaves and branches, and put a chair lightly on top with a small table where they would eat. As Ken Rick finished his trap, volleyball hit him. Anger overwhelmed him as he ran after the children playing near him.  When the children outran him, Ken Rick could not think clearly because of how angry he was. He needed to catch his breath and sat down in a chair…. on the trap he had prepared for his brother.

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

if you buy me gta 5 on 360 i will give you my 10 page long breaking bad fanfiction cross over with the walking dead that shows the sin of greed and wraith

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

story:

Ken Rick started digging quickly, awaiting his brother, Dave Rick’s arrival after inviting him over for lunch. When he was finished digging, he placed spikes at the bottom of the hole to finally get rid of his betraying brother. As he climbed out of the hole, he covered it with leaves and branches, and placed a chair lightly on top with a small table where they would eat. As Ken Rick finished his trap, a volleyball hit him. Anger overwhelmed him as he ran after the children playing near him.  When the children outran him, Ken Rick could not think clearly because of how angry he was. He needed to catch his breath and sat down in a chair…. on the trap he had prepared for his brother.

Just a tiny spellng mistake and poor wording that i could see right now.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

not really creative my self either, but I have one helpful tip. With that type of story you should write about jelousy, not anger. Jelousy is one of the seven sins too right?

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

story:

Ken Rick started digging quickly, awaiting his brother, Dave Rick’s arrival after inviting him over for lunch. When he was finished digging, he placed spikes at the bottom of the whole to finally get rid of his betraying brother. As he climbed out of the hole, he covered it with leaves and branches, and put a chair lightly on top with a small table where they would eat. As Ken Rick finished his trap, volleyball hit him. Anger overwhelmed him as he ran after the children playing near him.  When the children outran him, Ken Rick could not think clearly because of how angry he was. He needed to catch his breath and sat down in a chair…. on the trap he had prepared for his brother.

Its good. it needs something more about why he was angry at his brother, add more info. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Ken Rick started digging quickly, awaiting his brother, Dave Rick’s arrival after inviting him over for lunch. When he was finished digging, he placed spikes at the bottom of the hole to finally get rid of his betraying brother. As he climbed out of the hole, he covered it with leaves and branches, and placed a chair lightly on top with a small table where they would eat. As Ken Rick finished his trap, the chandelier that hung atop the table, swung into his sinish face. Anger overwhelmed him as he ran after the children playing near him.  When the children outran him, Ken Rick could not think clearly because of how angry he was. He needed to catch his breath and sat down in a chair…. on the trap he had prepared for his brother.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

not really creative my self either, but I have one helpful tip. With that type of story you should write about jelousy, not anger. Jelousy is one of the seven sins too right?

i was assigned anger

Its good. it needs something more about why he was angry at his brother, add more info. ;)

this is my part. my partners are doing the rest

i was assigned anger

this is my part. my partners are doing the rest

i see. then maybe just try to work some more adjectives/adverbs into it to make it pop. :)

"as he climbed out of the hole, he gently/haphazardly/thoughtfully/etc. covered the hole with...."

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5