What ISP

DerpyDerp123

What ISP(internet service provider) and their service(1-5) in your opinion in the States?

optimum 4.5

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

nononoononononnnnonnonoononnonoonno htey have comcast as #1 wtf

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

but they all stink 

nononoononononnnnonnonoononnonoonno htey have comcast as #1 wtf

I just picked the first link I saw...

Because he had a hard drive.

FYI Comcast sucks and it throttles hard.

especially netflix "my ookla speetest is 70mbps but i cant get smooth 480p netflix" the average comcast customer

especially netflix "my ookla speetest is 70mbps but i cant get smooth 480p netflix" the average comcast customer

Any major cable companies in US is bad in general.

i have Windstream. they suck more than all the rest. they don't bother to give any of their customers decent bandwidth. the highest speeds the offer is 12mbps. i am stuck with 3mbps because they don't think its worth keeping the customers down my street happy by upgrading to something other than crappy phone line dsl. :angry:

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

FYI Comcast sucks and it throttles hard.

Once I used a VPN for about half an hour, Comcast got their sh*t together and stopped throttling us.

Slow internet from Comcast? Just make life hard for them.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Once I used a VPN for about half an hour, Comcast got their sh*t together and stopped throttling us.

Slow internet from Comcast? Just make life hard for them.

What VPN are u using.

i have Windstream. they suck more than all the rest. they don't bother to give any of their customers decent bandwidth. the highest speeds the offer is 12mbps. i am stuck with 3mbps because they don't think its worth keeping the customers down my street happy by upgrading to something other than crappy phone line dsl. :angry:

A lot of WISP's have this problem. They either can't manage their networks with QoS, or can't increase the bandwidth to the fiber PoP site. My boss wants to throw 100+ people on a 30 Mbps synchronous connection, and be able to offer them speeds that Netflix will work with. That isn't going to happen.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

What VPN are u using.

I used the one that Linus advertised awhile back. Used it for half an hour though. Pretty sure it was the trial of Hotspot Shield

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||