How to play T on CS:GO

GameWizard

Hello world

im currently in mgE and i have some problems how to play t side... i can play ct just fine but i suck at T, any tricks?

Playing T side is really dependent on the map itself. Some maps can work off simple things like 1 smoke and allow you entry onto a site, other maps require much more "work to enter a site and thus a different type of playstyle.

For example, T side on de_dust 2 is relatively simple, a mid to B smoke with your team pushing mid and upper tunnels to B would fathom most opponents with minimal teamwork, just requires someone to get the entry kill. In contrast, de_inferno requires more work to get into A site, just getting the entry might not even allow you onto the site as there are many positions the CTs can fall back to.

The solution is dependent on whether you have a team or not. With a team you guys can communicated and play specific styles (which i will give some examples in awhile) but in a solo queue game and all its completely different and dependent on the competence of your team.

If you have a team, you can attempt to play the NiP style, which relies on getting the entry pick and then the rest of the team follows up and executes onto the site very fast, or you can play the Titan style which involves running set strats into site.

If you are alone in MM you have to either make the entry for yourself and try to get yourself into the site or just generally call to your team to rush a site.

Individually, playing T side is simply being able to control the map early on and able to get yourself into favorable positions to trade a CT or gain entry into a bomb site. Its all about the picks and map control as well as information to know where the CTs are positioning themselves, how they intend to hold a site, how many are on a site and what you have (in terms of flashes smokes etc) to work with to get into a bomb site. Unfortunately playing T side in MM in solo queue is very difficult if the CTs are even semi competent at holding the site. Probably the only way to make things easy is to be really good at taking gun fights and running solo strats into sites.

What?

EDIT

just like shalakakasa said he give lot of strattalk and good advice

TheWarOwl will tell you everything you need to know.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Step 1 learn to use AK, Step 2 kill CT using AK, Profit.

Step 1 learn to use AK, Step 2 kill CT using AK, Profit.

Add playing on Deathmatch

Because he had a hard drive.

Add playing on Deathmatch

You mean to practice, yes?

Also you need to be good with more than just the AK but it'll give you a good start.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually, smokes are very important as t aswell as tactics, timing and stuff like that. Some things you just have to learn like smokes and stuff like that. And off course aiming, gotta get dem oneclicks with the ak :-)

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG