New to WC

I am getting my Kraken x61 here soon and I have no clue still what a push or pull set up is or even how to set it up. Somebody help this idiot. My case is a Phantom 630 if you need that info.

Push vs pull, 

Its pretty easy to set it up there will be instruction that come with it.Follow them.It is most likely that you will be mouting your rad in the top of your case with screws and the cpu block on the cpu.

Something like this 

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Push is having the fans push air through the radiator and pull is having them suck air through the rad. 

And that is why manufacturers also give you a manual ;)

I didn't know if the manual would be any good. I guess all the nzxt products I have had were pretty good.

Also all the fans in my case are set to intake well all but my 120mm rear is that good for now?

I presume you will be placing your rad on the top of your case, if so I would definitely recommend you switch those fans around to be exhaust.

I presume you will be placing your rad on the top of your case, if so I would definitely recommend you switch those fans around to be exhaust.

yeah I wanted to do that when I get the aio cool well off to order it