Ranking up in cs go?

dj1979

I have now won 55 competitive matches with a win rate of about 48% but have never been above silver 1 I've player with silver 2 lots of times and usually hold my own maybe not top scorer but rarely last player. Is this usual? I have only revived 1 ban for killing team mates 1 was my fault the second kill somebody ran in front of me at t spawn dust 2. Just won 3 games on the trot finishing top 2 each game. Does anybody have any clue how to get higher?

I have now won 55 competitive matches with a win rate of about 48% but have never been above silver 1 I've player with silver 2 lots of times and usually hold my own maybe not top scorer but rarely last player. Is this usual? I have only revived 1 ban for killing team mates 1 was my fault the second kill somebody ran in front of me at t spawn dust 2. Just won 3 games on the trot finishing top 2 each game. Does anybody have any clue how to get higher?

Are you playing against low ranks? because you won't rank up like that. I have only ever played against higher people, I have 48 wins and nova master as I think thats the key.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=260702087

Hope that helps. Maybe just read the bit about wins and losses. It is sort of complex.

For instance, on my new account I have only won 8 matches, but because I have been in a lobby with my friends who are master guardians, when I win my tenth match, I will probably start with a gold nova (or around there) rank.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Are you playing against low ranks? because you won't rank up like that. I have only ever played against higher people, I have 48 wins and nova master as I think thats the key.

Mostly silver 1 like myself but as I said played silver 2 quite a few times and usually do well enough like I say usually top 3/2 players. Just played a game where we had a bot from round 1 which I thought wasn't possible as you should have to start a game with 10 players and we still won which was my 3rd win in a row. None of my friends have a pc and any invite I give for a game with higher rank is usually ignored. It's seems like more of a grind to level up than destiny lol. So you think just keep on keeping on and I should get there. I'm under no illusions that I'm a great player but never to have ranked up after 55 wins seems a bit shocking

Your rank up by winning so.. win?

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Your rank up by winning so.. win?

Like I said have 55 of them under my belt so it's not just that. Just got rinsed so that didn't help think I'm going to have to be comfortable with playing silver players and to be honest the best player I have ever played with was an unranked player he was terrible but his game chat was worth the defeat. I have it recorded and must put it up some day. Suppose drinking and playing isn't helping me much but the game is what it is. Brilliant but frustrating. If only there was an option to only play with people with mics, the one thing I have learned in the game is teamwork is everything

Like I said have 55 of them under my belt so it's not just that. Just got rinsed so that didn't help think I'm going to have to be comfortable with playing silver players and to be honest the best player I have ever played with was an unranked player he was terrible but his game chat was worth the defeat. I have it recorded and must put it up some day. Suppose drinking and playing isn't helping me much but the game is what it is. Brilliant but frustrating. If only there was an option to only play with people with mics, the one thing I have learned in the game is teamwork is everything

try getting some IRL friends to stack

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I can't really force irl friends to spend the money on a pc as much as I would love to just so I can go up a few ranks on cs go

well 48% means likely you win one match and then lose one then win another and lose another right?

I only win about 70 matches but I on Nova Master, maybe you need at least 3 win and 1 lose pattern?

or you can just contact this guy

cywyi.jpg