watercooling

kjnc

What CPU, what GPU, what case, what is your goal? 

Please be more specific...

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I just want some suggestions and then choose a watercooler that best suits my needs tks

I just want some suggestions and then choose a watercooler that best suits my needs tks

Do you want custom or an AIO? Do you want it for just your CPU or just your GPU or both? Budget? I need info before I can suggest the right things...

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Do you want custom or an AIO? Do you want it for just your CPU or just your GPU or both? Budget? I need info before I can suggest the right things...

Gpu: r9 280x

Best budget watercooling system?

yeah, you are not going to get much help with your answers.

the way suggestions are based are what the build is, what is in the build,

what is the budget and what is the end result you are looking for.

piecemeal answers won't get you your answer. sorry.

as asked before:

good luck!

You could try this:

EK L360 Complete Triple 120mm Liquid Cooling Kit (EK-KIT L360) = $250 USD at frozen CPU (Cheapest quality kit)

And for your GPU

EK Radeon HD 7970 VGA Liquid Cooling Block - Acetal CSQ (EK-FC7970 - Acetal CSQ) = $110 USD at frozen CPU

However, I would highly recommend using this kit if you do not plan to add any more rads. The rad is designed to remove more heat from the system.

EK X360 Complete Triple 120mm Liquid Cooling Kit (EK-KIT X360)

Please note you will require 2 extra fittings if you add your GPU to the loop.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.