AMD A10 Office workstation

G_Chames

Hey guys, Ive got another question.

So in a post i made a few weeks ago, the processor i got was running upwards of 65 degrees celc. So i RMA'd that one, got the new one and installed. Now temps are down to 30-35 celc which is good. But now when trying to open certain programs (My mom uses a video conferencing website called zoom.us) and everytime you go to open the software the computer freezes and a bunch of lines are displayed across the screen. I have updated the bios and the drivers for the APU.

Im kinda lost right now on what else to do.

10012769_10202936349470756_3208281295060

Any help would be appreciated. 

The build is 

AMD A10 kaveri APU

Cooler master hyper t4 cpu cooler

Biostar Hi-Fi A88W 3D MoBo

Raidmax 730W PSU

GSKill Ares 2133 Mhz 8 gigs

2 1TB WD Red HD

NZXT Source 210 windowed case.

You think so? 

yeah biostar is crap for AMD... I didn't even know they made AMD motherboards.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

You think so? 

Biostar is crap for anything. To the point where between me and my PC enthusiast friends is an running inside joke where when something electronic breaks irl or a movie or something we ridicule about it being a Biostar (or Corsair RM, in the case of a power failure)

"Rawr XD"

Biostar is crap for anything. To the point where between me and my PC enthusiast friends is an running inside joke where when something electronic breaks we ridicule about it being a Biostar (or Corsair RM, in the case of a power failure)

Huh, that's nice to know, I have a BIostar Mobo on my amd build and my wife's, and a friends. Lol Never knew they were so bad of boards i have never had a problem with them, Maybe i will RMA the board or try to do a return for a different one? I just dont get why this board would run everything else except that program.

Could it be the software itself, can you try running it inside a virtual machine and see what happen.

There could also be a problem with the webcam driver. Try disabling the webcam in the device manager and reopen the program.

Also try multiple web browsers, like IE/firefox. Update all of the dependencies such as flash, Java, silverlight and whatever else it needs.

These are pretty basic tips and may not fix your problem, but hopefully it is just a problem with a driver or software.