Any thoughts on the new Sony Xperia Z3?

Does anyone have any personal experiences with the new Z3? I like the design, front facing speakers and its water resistance. I'm concerned about the Sony skin because I've never used a non-stock android device. I've watched a lot a reviews on the device but I'd like more user experiences on the performance and functionality of the phone

Does anyone have any personal experiences with the new Z3? I like the design, front facing speakers and its water resistance. I'm concerned about the Sony skin because I've never used a non-stock android device. I've watched a lot a reviews on the device but I'd like more user experiences on the performance and functionality of the phone

I personally feel that it doesn't bring anything over the Z2 so If I can get the Z2 for 100$ cheaper i'm going with that. Right now I'm using the Nexus 5 as a replacement for the Xperia Z1 that I broke and I found that I hate stock android because it's functional but it lacks the polish of the Xperia UI that makes it both functional and user friendly, Sonys biggest improvement to stock android is the app tray, sony makes it super easy to organize it however you'd like and uninstalling and searching in the app tray is something that I cant deal with out.

So I ended up finding a Xperia skin for my nexus so if there is a sony skin you can download for your phone I'm sure that stock android exists.

This is the launcher I'm using if you want to take it for a test run:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2368506

Scan the QR code and it downloads and installs seamlessly if I recall it also doesn't come with sony centric apps like walkman and playstation but you can get those in the play store if you really want the sony xperience

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Z3 I don't care about

Z3 Compact on the other hand though is a phone I'm genuinely considering getting and using as my daily

"Rawr XD"

Thanks for the replies everyone.. I'll be sure to consider the compact and trying out the sony skin as well. I also just learnt about the new moto droid leaks and that looks promising. I will probably wait it out a bit longer and see what gets released next.