S Pen Functionality with Cyanogenmod

Dr. Moose

Decided on the Note 4. I might root it with Cyanogenmod if TouchWiz ends up being too gimmicky. Just want to know if it gets rid of functionality with the S Pen. 

-From the desk of Moose-

There have been issues with older Notes in the past where the S-Pen will stop working entirely.

It will definitely stop doing the software tricks the S-Pen does in TouchWiz, but there are apps (link) that you can get to restore some of the functionality.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

The S-Pen will be rendered useless as the advantages of the S-Pen is built on and inside TouchWiz, unless you find executable applications that would recover some of the process otherwise.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV