HELP ME PLEASE :( :( :(

AustinM
Go to solution Solved by AustinM,

Thats awesome  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Now you can enjoy your first computer build.

Rep wise I have no idea lol.

hahah thank you so much !

I just bought all new parts for my new PC build 2 hours ago and put it all together with out a case because they where out of stock at the place so i got it set up on my desk and i put everything together and booted windows....everything was fine then i put the motherboard drivers in to load them up and it said your driver downloads are complete please restart your PC so i did then it recmended me to start in safe mode. so i did and it dident let me it just went straight back to the screen where i have the option to start in safe mode of normal so i tried normal mode and a blue screen flashes for 1 second then it goes back to the same screen again. so no matter what i click i end up in the exact same option and im stuck, all out of money and just wan't my pc working someone PLEASE help me!!!! :(

probably needs reinstalling of fresh OS,

But first try clearing the cmos & redoing the boot process, also check & reseat the power pins & do the same with ram.

Details separate people.

Reset or clear CMOS

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

probably needs reinstalling of fresh OS,

But first try clearing the cmos & redoing the boot process, also check & reseat the power pins & do the same with ram.

totally agree with this statement^^^^

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Reset or clear CMOS

How do i do that? Please explain in detail :)

See that little round battery on your Mobo? Take it out - wait a few seconds - put it back in. Make sure the right side is up. Done!

Edit: i know theres other ways of doing it but this is the simplest imo...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

On the front of the case there should be a button that is not power, that should be reset, on the motherboard there should be reset button, maybe a button on the IO or remove the battery as suggested  above, what motherboard and case do you have?

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

See that little round battery on your Mobo? Take it out - wait a few seconds - put it back in. Make sure the right side is up. Done!

Edit: i know theres other ways of doing it but this is the simplest imo...

Should i unplug everything from the mobo like all power connectors and keybored/mice ect? and cani keep my cpu and ram in there ang gpu

Should i unplug everything from the mobo like all power connectors and keybored/mice ect? and cani keep my cpu and ram in there ang gpu

You shouldn't need to remove everything just power the system down and remove power lead and then remove the CMOS battery

2 ways you can do that, But first refer your mobo manual & prefered method would be to find the CMOS Jumper pins in the mobo itself,( there should be a clear set of instruction with picture on the manual follow this & you'll have the bios reset.. )swap the jumper pins give it about 2-5 secs each between the switch & this should be done, it's a hassle free process , do this & post back if it works.. also do this with the power to the mob disabled.

Details separate people.

No you dont have to unplug anything. But you have to do it while the PC is turned OFF.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

On the front of the case there should be a button that is not power, that should be reset, on the motherboard there should be reset button, maybe a button on the IO or remove the battery as suggested  above, what motherboard and case do you have?

no case, and i have a MSI B85-g43 wuth an i5 4690k cpu

Assuming this is your mobo,

DSC00528s2eds.jpg

Can Anyone show him where the pins are?? those who have used this>>

Details separate people.

no case, and i have a MSI B85-g43 wuth an i5 4690k cpu

itll say in you motherbaord manual. Ive done it and is much easy

Steve

itll say in you motherbaord manual. Ive done it and is much easy

the gaming one or normal one?

gaming

Found it on the MSI website, simplest solution would be to remove the CMOS battery unless you want to play with jumpers that is 

dont have good history with jumpers (RIP my AMD rig 2013) so i should just remove the CMOS battery in the middle of my board for a few seconds then put it back in and turn in my pc?

dont have good history with jumpers (RIP my AMD rig 2013) so i should just remove the CMOS battery in the middle of my board for a few seconds then put it back in and turn in my pc?

yeah wait for about 15 seconds or so just to be sure, but seriously, did you read the mobo manual for jumper pin instruction? this shouldn't ve taking this long to clear cmos..

Details separate people.

Yeah try that, also make a note of any overclocking settings you have used and then find out what clockspeeds work on your CPU, RAM (if overclocked) and GPU by overclocking one at a time, I had a similar problem with my MSI Gaming 9AC because my RAM would not work at 2400MHz even if my CPU was at stock (I am now running 2200MHz on RAM and 4.2GHZ on my 4690K)

yeah wait for about 15 seconds or so just to be sure, but seriously, did you read the mobo manual for jumper pin instruction? this shouldn't ve taking this long to clear cmos..

Yes i read the mobo manual for the jumper pins, it did not include a jumper when i purchased it but my last motherboard did with my old AMD pc and thats how i messed it up....with the jumpers. Im just going to go ahed and remove the battery and put it back in...start it up and hope for the best :)

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR YOU 

Everything you need is Below plus very detailed steps [sTEP BELOW]

post-9043-0-97145900-1412684612.jpg

First lets try removing the battery

Steps 

1. Turn off the computer
  2. Unplug the PSU(power supply) from the wall
  3. Remove the graphics card if needed
  4. Pull the metal pin of the battery holder, it should pop out the battery.
  5. Wait 4-5 Seconds
  6. Put the battery back into the motherboard.
  7. Put the video card back (if needed)
  8. Plug the PSU(power supply) into the Wall
  9. Turn on the computer

If that does not work 

Lets do a Repair install of windows

Steps 

1. Insert the disk of the windows copy (usb, dvd or other media you used)
  2. Go into Bios (I think its DEL or F4)
  3. Go to Boot Options
  4. Choose boot from the Windows device(the CD, DVD, or USB)
  5. When it loads choose repair install
  6. Let it do its thing.

If that doesn't do anything

Lets call MSI

Steps

1. Grab your phone
  2. Unlock your phone if need
  3. Call this number 
  4. 1 (888) 447-6564
  5. Cry (THIS IS IMPORTANT TO DO  ;) )
  6. Tell them what happened
  7. If they cannot provide a solution
  8. Ask for a RMA
Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks 

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR YOU 

Everything you need is Below plus very detailed steps [sTEP BELOW]

attachicon.gifmotherboard.jpg

First lets try removing the battery

Steps 

1. Turn off the computer
  2. Unplug the PSU(power supply) from the wall
  3. Remove the graphics card if needed
  4. Pull the metal pin of the battery holder, it should pop out the battery.
  5. Wait 4-5 Seconds
  6. Put the battery back into the motherboard.
  7. Put the video card back (if needed)
  8. Plug the PSU(power supply) into the Wall
  9. Turn on the computer

If that does not work 

Repair install of windows

Steps 

1. Insert the disk of the windows copy (usb, dvd or other media you used)
  2. Go into Bios (I think its DEL or F4)
  3. Go to Boot Options
  4. Choose boot from the Windows device(the CD, DVD, or USB)
  5. When it loads choose repair install
  6. Let it do its thing.

If that doesn't do anything

Lets call MSI

Steps

1. Grab your phone
  2. Unlock your phone if need
  3. Call this number 
  4. 1 (888) 447-6564
  5. Cry (THIS IS IMPORTANT TO DO  ;) )
  6. Tell them what happened
  7. If they cannot provide a solution
  8. Ask for a RMA

step 1 failed, trying step 2 but msi bios is confising

step 1 failed, trying step 2 but msi bios is confising

I've never worked with MSI boards so I'll read the manual and pass that off as Reading time in English (YA SENIOR ENGLISH CLASS)

Step 3 always works lol.

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks