Shadow of Mordor

Hi, 

well after downloading the game 2 times now it still no not work.
i have tried all the fix'es out yet, but it still no not start.
I don't have the WB Games folder in my documents and i tried to make one, it did not work ..
so am reching out to Linustechtips community and hope we can fix this together :)

My inner pirate is telling me something. It says that OP was spotted off the coast of Tortuga with a not so legitimate copy of said game.

Y0MWiCV.jpg?1

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

welcome to the Forums.

please list your computer specifications

MSI X79A-GD45 (8D), Socket-2011 Intel Core i7-3820 Processor Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9

GTX 770 and a 660ti for PhysX

My inner pirate is telling me something. It says that OP was spotted off the coast of Tortuga with a not so legitimate copy of said game.

Y0MWiCV.jpg?1

I did buy the game on G2A.com, it's a legidt verson

I did buy the game on G2A.com, it's a legidt verson

If you did get it from G2A, then it'll be a Steam key. Revalidate your game files, then reboot your PC.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

If you did get it from G2A, then it'll be a Steam key. Revalidate your game files, then reboot your PC.

I did't think of that, but i gonna try it

Y0MWiCV.jpg?1

LOL That made my day  :P

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

Considering you have yet to post again OP, i presume rebooting fixed your issue?

Considering you have yet to post again OP, i presume rebooting fixed your issue?

I just did it, and it did not work :/ but it was a good try, ty for trying

Well now i am redownlaoding for 3 time now an i save it to annother harddrive, i just need to wait minimum 12hours :) so now i have to play a game that will not use internett :) #f*ckWBgames