Question on using different Android Launchers

I made a post last night on whether TouchWiz was terrible or bearable. I got a lot of replies and stuff to think about, so thanks! But, at the end of the day, the one and only problem I have with buying the Note 4 is sort of a major one: TouchWiz.

On one hand, I'm sort of happy that if I buy it, I'll have too many features, which is better than none IMO. On the other, ANDROID L IS BEAUTIFUL. I was originally going to buy this year's Moto X just so that I'll get stock Android L later on. But the camera + battery life really turned me off. Photo taking is one of my favorite things to do on a phone- Moto X doesn't deliver. My phone has terrible battery life, so this time I wanted a phone with a nice, big battery- Moto X doesn't deliver. But this year's Moto X delivers on every other aspect.

On the other side of the spectrum, the Note 4 is literally the opposite of the Moto X. Great camera, great battery life, loaded with (perhaps too many) features, has the S-Pen (which I'm really looking forward to), and a MUCH improved build. But - unlike the Moto X - it has one of the heaviest skins on Android on the market, which can really deplete from the experience. Sure, there are some things I actually like about TouchWiz, but stock is so much better IMO. 

Which leads to the title of this post: If I used a different launcher on a Note 4, would it get rid of the features that Samsung has put into the phone? Also, is it even possible on a Note 4? I'm a newbie to Android, in fact the Note 4 is likely going to be my first Android device. I'd really enjoy your feedback.

-From the desk of Moose-

I really think you should just read and watch videos before making half of your posts. You basically flood my notifcations on the daily, half of which can be answered by a simple google search like this one.

Anyways it won't do jack but change how your homescreen looks and or operates.

/thread.

---snip---

i woudl put stock android on it 

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I really think you should just read and watch videos before making half of your posts. You basically flood my notifcations on the daily, half of which can be answered by a simple google search like this one.

Anyways it won't do jack but change how your homescreen looks and or operates.

/thread.

Sorry :/ I sort of like writing on here. I like to get feedback from actual people to help me, but you're right that I'm posting too much. I'll stop posting so much.

-From the desk of Moose-

What phone do you have now?

Lumia 920. Got it a couple years ago.

-From the desk of Moose-

You canh use launchers on it but it will only change the lock screen and desktop. If you want a truly better experience then you need to root and install a cm or stock android rom.