Wifi fast enough for shield

I was thinking about purchasing a Nvidia shield portable/shield tablet (probably portable) and I was wondering if my wifi would be fast enough for the shield. I have Verizon router running at 15mbps and 2.4ghz type g. Would that be ok for playing on the shield, or should i try to upgrade my speed to 50mbps. And just to make clear im fine with 25 fps of more.

My Computer Specs

i5-3570k

gtx 650 ti BOOST

8gb 1600mhz Of Detitated WAM (Its a video)

you do know....BUYing faster internet won't do squat right? you need a faster home network., so get a new router, and is your pc on wifi? n perferabbly ac

I was thinking about purchasing a Nvidia shield portable/shield tablet (probably portable) and I was wondering if my wifi would be fast enough for the shield. I have Verizon router running at 15mbps and 2.4ghz type g. Would that be ok for playing on the shield, or should i try to upgrade my speed to 50mbps. And just to make clear im fine with 25 fps of more.

My Computer Specs

i5-3570k

gtx 650 ti BOOST

8gb 1600mhz Of Detitated WAM (Its a video)

/\

I would get faster internet anyways, but the router is usually the bottleneck.

I will say, however, that so long as you have the N router from Verizon (red frame), it will run fine.

you do know....BUYing faster internet won't do squat right? you need a faster home network., so get a new router, and is your pc on wifi? n perferabbly ac

The problem with getting a new router on Verizon is they don't make this easy. All of the Set Top Boxes (if you use their FiOS TV service) are connected to the router as well, and AFAIK it requires that router. I know this from having the service.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I would get faster internet anyways, but the router is usually the bottleneck.

I will say, however, that so long as you have the N router from Verizon (red frame), it will run fine.

The problem with getting a new router on Verizon is they don't make this easy. All of the Set Top Boxes (if you use their FiOS TV service) are connected to the router as well, and AFAIK it requires that router. I know this from having the service.

thats pretty much his only choice, that or get a pci wifi card and use that as a router ( i used to do that worked pretty well)