Xbox one+360+PC?

Mike_1997

Hey forums! This is my first post here but I've used the forums and am an active veiwer on the YouTube channel.

I have a question id like to ask that hopefully some of you guys can help answer for me. As of now, I have a xbox360, xboxone, and a PC i'd like to hook up to two different monitors. The idea is that my consoles and PC will all be connected to my secondary monitor and only my PC will be hooked up to my primary monitor. My current PC will be able to run two 1080 monitors at a fairly low frame rate ( i use a gtx 760 atm) but I plan on buying a gtx 980 (if not two 980s) so I am fairly confident my PC won't have a problem with that. My true only question is what monitor would you guys reccomend for me to buy? I have HDMIs for both systems and use a dvi for my PC. So the monitor will need 1 dvi and 2 HDMIs each for everything to be plugged in. I want a monitor with a low response time and input lagg so that gaming will be nice! I'm not sure if I should get over 60hz so I'll leave that up yo you. I'm also thinking I'd want a 1080p/1200p/1440p monitor with a picture aspect ratio at 16:9, and a size near 24"-27" (more is better :) ), and I would like to spend under $450 for the pair. Thanks guys for any info you have to offer and I'm sorry if I had grammer/spelling issues, hopefully its not to hard to read.

I recommend getting the BenQ XL2720Z It has 2 hdmi's perfect for the xbone and 360, displayport and dvi for the pc and flipping 3D if you have an Nvidia card. It rocks 144hz 1080p i've been using it as my main monitor for about 3 months now and i absolutely love it.

wait what with a 760

Yeah I only get around 38-48fps playing watchdogs on a monitor that isn't even 1080 or special in any other way. Aulthou watchdogs wasn't built for PC.

Yeah I only get around 38-48fps playing watchdogs on a monitor that isn't even 1080 or special in any other way. Aulthou watchdogs wasn't built for PC.

yeah watchdogs is super unoptimized but personal i wouldn't get a new GPU because the 760 should run games fine at 1080p and if you really want to upgrade just wait for the next series of cards

I recommend getting the BenQ XL2720Z It has 2 hdmi's perfect for the xbone and 360, displayport and dvi for the pc and flipping 3D if you have an Nvidia card. It rocks 144hz 1080p i've been using it as my main monitor for about 3 months now and i absolutely love it.

Monitor looks great but its $450 for just one...

yeah watchdogs is super unoptimized but personal i wouldn't get a new GPU because the 760 should run games fine at 1080p and if you really want to upgrade just wait for the next series of cards

The 900 series just came out. Its cheap, has high performance, has high icing potential and just came out

The 900 series just came out. Its cheap, has high performance, has high icing potential and just came out

i know it just came out but your 760 should be good for a few more years so i would wait for the next series

Monitor looks great but its $450 for just one...

It's totally worth it, i was shocked by the price aswell (700$ in my country) but it was totally worth it in about a months time.