Looking for a new gaming headset for my m8 ~60€

Go to solution Solved by NeCoNLive,

I use Siberia V2 my self and I really like it.   I had Siberia V1 also that breaks a lot more easy

but because of the way cables are with v2 it unpluck when cables get stuck under chair or other cases witch killed my first Siberia.

Yeah I would want him to buy Siberia V2, because CS:GO edition is on sale for 55€ but it's too "normal"/basic.

If you guys can help me we could convince him.

And like always feel free to post headsets that you think are good.

I think he wants durable headset, because turtle beach broke  :mellow: R.I.P (He has a dog so a braided cable would be OP.) not necessary.

He plays League of Legends mostly and Skyrim so a casual gamer.

You can also suggest mic and headphones combos for him!

So in conclusion practical headset/headphones + mic for gaming and listening songs for example in bus. :D

EDIT: He lives in Finland as I do so the prices are very different from UK etc.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

The Logitech G930 sound perfect for him as they are wireless so his dog won't bite the cable again. You can also talk to your mates while you pee as they are wireless :D If he wants some headphones to use on the go i recommend getting the Sennheiser Urbanite's.

I use Siberia V2 my self and I really like it.   I had Siberia V1 also that breaks a lot more easy

but because of the way cables are with v2 it unpluck when cables get stuck under chair or other cases witch killed my first Siberia.