I need a competent team of 5 more players to do the Vault of Glass raid mission. Mic's are a requirement! (BTW Destiny sucks if you don't have friends)

My GT: XxCyanxSecretxX

Put in message that you were sent by Linus Tech Tips forum so that I make sure there are no "hackers", it's a validation thing.

This is for the Xbox 360 version, sorry PS3 users and "current" (Xbox one & PS4) generation consoles users.

Edit (8/10/2014): Coal Dust XIII is my new GT.

That nickname... sigh...

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I know, I need to change it.

Can you change it? I thought you couldn't :P

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Can you change it? I thought you couldn't :P

My original was EliteWOLFIE5410, then I payed for the current one, now I regret that decision.

My original was EliteWOLFIE5410, then I payed for the current one, now I regret that decision.

HOLD ON.. You have to PAY for a new name???

Damn microsoft trying to squeeze every single dollar out of you ;-;

HOLD ON.. You have to PAY for a new name???

Damn microsoft trying to squeeze every single dollar out of you ;-;

I heard that if many people report your name the first time, you get a free GT change. but every time after that you need to pay...

I heard that if many people report your name the first time, you get a free GT change. but every time after that you need to pay...

That is... crazy...

Edit: How much does it cost?

That is... crazy...

Edit: How much does it cost?

$10 USD. IDK about other currencies.

$10 USD. IDK about other currencies.

post-18844-0-20288500-1412604452.jpg

??? What ???

You can buy 4 steam games from that during a sale.

You can buy 4 steam games from that during a sale.

oh...but I'm a poor mother trucker.

Edit: We might change the Gt if this thing happens (not telling you)