Parents are going through divorce! HALP?

Shroomster

Yeah, thanks. I will try to support both. So I am not a feelings guy either. Should I just let them out and roam free for a while. I feel like crying, but I am not doing it.

Find someone you're comfortable crying with. Or even into a pillow. I understand how you feel, most guys just don't really show emotions as much.

Also, if you stay with your dad, for the love of god, figure out how laundry works. You don't wanna know how many shirts I've shrunk in the laundry machine.

It seems like quite normal here too. Though all my friends who have divorced parent had their parents divorce a lot earlier.

yea it happens early now.

my parents divorced when i was 5.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

My parents divorced around when I was 9 - 10 years old, me and my little sister stayed at our mother's home, but made regular visits at our father's house. Until I was 12, was only one month for becoming 13, and my father died. While I and my sister didn't make the choice of living with our mother, it was better, as she didn't have the alcohol problem my father had, plus in terms of wealth our mother was at a better financial condition.

Now if you can choose of which you want to live with: pick the one you feel like is closer to you, who you spend more time with, who has lesser problems than the other... IMO living few days at the other parent and few days on the other and repeating that cycle doesn't seem to work that well in my mind, but you could get better experience from it than I've gotten. I personally in this situation would've chosen my mother to live with anyway, as we were more alike, but my sister would've wanted t live with our father. If you settle for either, be sure to regularly visit the parent of yours you don't live with.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.