Stocks

bluecat0531

Okay so I am planning to get into stocks. And I happen to know one of you here is really into stocks. So I was wondering if you had any beginner tips? Also anyone else fluent in the way of stocks if you have any tips feel free to post. Thanks!

@MyInnerFred Is the only guy on this forum that i know of who's into stocks.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

DONT its just ends badly. Maybe invest in a company and get a few shares, OR buy BitCoins and sell them when the price goes up (if and when)

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Really was just a side project. Not going to do anything stupid.

If you live in the US, wait until there is a republican president, buy several guns, then wait until there is a democrat president and sell those guns, you will double your money.

Just saying. It is true if you look at gun prices over the years. Gun value doubles when there is a democrat president, and halves when there is a republican in office.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs