Cyberghost VPN 6 month free premium license

Forlorenes

Thanks! Can always come in handy :)

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

Thanks.

Edit: you need to activate before oct. 31.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

thanks will come in handy some day :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

brace yourselves, perv army is coming! Thanks though. :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Thanks

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

Oh, it's in Romanian too!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

So I went and got it, activated it, and ran a speed test.....(We pay for 30/5)

try using testmy.net, i've read that speedtest.net gives false results when connected through a VPN or something along the lines.

thanks, this worked for me

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

So I went and got it, activated it, and ran a speed test.....(We pay for 30/5)

lol

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

Thanks

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

I got rid of it :( 

Made my internet too slow for my needs

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

try using testmy.net, i've read that speedtest.net gives false results when connected through a VPN or something along the lines.

Without VPN

Minimum :13.32 Mbps | Middle :30 Mbps | Maximum :30.84 Mbps

With VPN

Minimum :2.61 Mbps | Middle :7.56 Mbps | Maximum :10.72 Mbps

And that's when I choose the server closest to me, since when you tell it to auto-select it just picks a random server.

Random as in first it picks Kansas, then Tampa, then Dallas.

The upload speeds are pretty much the same as what I have without VPN, ~650 KB/s.

It also depends on when you're using it, I recall the speeds were higher earlier during the day than they are now.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I just want to say that testmy also is unreliable. I've got 90/9Mbit here but never reach higher than 10Mbit on testmy

Posted Image

Doesn't work apparently. It's activated and does not work. Anyone else having this problem on their phone?

idk i just stick with my Hola VPN It's free and fast

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

-snip-

Doesn't work apparently. It's activated and does not work. Anyone else having this problem on their phone?

You can also try the app. Did you use the pptp username/password which is supplied trough the control panel?

You can also try the app. Did you use the pptp username/password which is supplied trough the control panel?

I figured out the problem, apparently the the encryption level was set to none so it couldn't turn on, had to set it on auto/maximum manually.

Posted Image

Awesome! I love Cyberghost :)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Netflix here I come.

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder