My second pc build

Niviidan

Hello everyone,

I like you to see my new build and comment on it, if i need to change somthing or not.

INTEL 3570K : IVY BRIDGE, CORE I5, S1155, 3.4Ghz - BOX

GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H

G.SKILL DDR3 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 RipjawsX

SAPPHIRE HD7970 DUAL-X FAN 3GB GDDR5

ASUS DVDRW DRW-24B5ST -SATA - X24

FRACTAL DESIGN CORE 3000

SEASONIC M12II 620W - MODULAR

ADATA SSD SP900 SATA3 2.5" 128GB

2XWD BLUE 1TB SATA3

My monitor is SAMSUNG LED 24" S24B300BL 5ms DVI WIDE

Have you bought it yet? It's in the build logs section but by your wording I'm going to say no. The one thing out of all that I would change would be your HD's and that's for a couple of reasons. Firstly, you can normally get 2TB versions of drives for about $20 more than the 1TB version when you're talking low end drives (Sub $150). The second is that WD Blues from my perspective are horribly horribly slow. I've got a 2.5" version in my laptop and hate it. You'll be better off with a Seagate Barracuda or WD Black. :)

Have you bought it yet? It's in the build logs section but by your wording I'm going to say no. The one thing out of all that I would change would be your HD's and that's for a couple of reasons. Firstly' date=' you can normally get 2TB versions of drives for about $20 more than the 1TB version when you're talking low end drives (Sub $150). The second is that WD Blues from my perspective are horribly horribly slow. I've got a 2.5" version in my laptop and hate it. You'll be better off with a Seagate Barracuda or WD Black. :) [/quote']

Thex for the comment,

one of the HD i have already this is the reason i buy 2X1TB.

I know it's slow vs the black but not so much.