Question about steam activation game

nemesis9991

hello people i try to activate some game and message appears ''Not available in your country'' did anyone know solution? I contact steam support to see what they gonna say,searching on the net and see some people use VPN software to avoid this...:S

Using VPN to get around region blocks is against the terms of use. You can do it, but it's ''dangerous'' and I don't recommend it. do you reaslly want to risk your account to play one game? I recommend making a throw away account and play the game, once you're done with it abandon the account or keep it for whenever you need to get around another region block : )What game is it btw? and where are you from :>?

Using VPNs/proxies to circumvent country restrictions is against steam ToS.

Yeah some games such as Dota 2 for example are blocked from being activated in China. This may be the same with your game so I guess you could just use a vpn and activate it that way. But yeah make another account to do it.

What game is it anyways?

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Using VPN to get around region blocks is against the terms of use. You can do it, but it's ''dangerous'' and I don't recommend it. do you reaslly want to risk your account to play one game? I recommend making a throw away account and play the game, once you're done with it abandon the account or keep it for whenever you need to get around another region block : )What game is it btw? and where are you from :>?

yea i know bro.I will wait answer from steam support,im from serbia btw,and game who i try to activate is Metro 2033 ,how frustrate this is -.-

Yeah some games such as Dota 2 for example are blocked from being activated in China. This may be the same with your game so I guess you could just use a vpn and activate it that way. But yeah make another account to do it.

What game is it anyways?

you have a right buddy,if steam support cannot help me i will make another account and try this VPN shit thanks for idea dude :D

you have a right buddy,if steam support cannot help me i will make another account and try this VPN shit thanks for idea dude :D

What game was it btw?

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I used VPN to activate MW3 don't ask..... any ways i haven't had any trouble so far yet and i don't understand how metro 2033 isn't available there when it is in Bosnia  :blink: .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I used VPN to activate MW3 don't ask..... any ways i haven't had any trouble so far yet and i don't understand how metro 2033 isn't available there when it is in Bosnia  :blink: .

dunno man -.- this annoying message appears ''Not Available: Sorry, but the following item is not available for purchase in this country. Your purchase has been cancelled.'' and what is you experience with VPN ? :D

Some games are blocked in some countries, I suggest you not to play that game anyhow because there is a serious risk of getting your account locked.

dunno man -.- this annoying message appears ''Not Available: Sorry, but the following item is not available for purchase in this country. Your purchase has been cancelled.'' and what is you experience with VPN ? :D

Are you trying to purchase it on steam or activate a key?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Some games are blocked in some countries, I suggest you not to play that game anyhow because there is a serious risk of getting your account locked.

simply, i will wait for answer of steam support so if they cannot help me i will use advice from friend 911^Nemesis and make another account and try with VPN. 

simply, i will wait for answer of steam support so if they cannot help me i will use advice from friend 911^Nemesis and make another account and try with VPN. 

Yes you should be doing it.

Because 1 game is not worth loosing every game you have bought till date