Budget build help.

Gdog96
Hi guys, I am building my friend a PC with a budget of £380-£400 max. The build will be a gaming PC that he wants to play most games on (obviously not highest settings or resolution), but he wants to PLAY most games. 

I need some help thinking of components though. 

So far I have thought of this:
CPU: AMD A10 5800K
GPU: AMD 7750/7770.....use this in hybrid crossfire with the APU?
RAM: 4 gigs of some corsiar stuff 1333MHZ

The rest doesnt really matter in terms of gaming performance. Do you think this will be ok for what he wants? Is there anything I should do differently?

Is it right that APUs work better if they have higher frequency ram? If so is it worth buying some 1866 mhz? Or will the performance upgrade not really be noticeable?

For a gaming rig, make sure you find a version of the 7750/7770 with 2 gb of vram.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Here you go: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/12G8n

I highly recommend not going under 6gigs of ram.

The 7770 and 7850 are awesome bang for buck cards. Just saying.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You can only do a hybrid crossfire with up to A 7660d with the apus. You should just get a regular CPU and a dedicated video card.

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)