Need a opinion on a video

Jonathan=PC

Think this is against CoC I'm afraid. Also, dear lord, don't use that font. 

I read the Coc there is nothing about asking a question about a video.

If you post this in a tech related thread than you are violating the rules.

Everything Digital

What is Coc?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

Actually. Now that im looking at this there is nothing in here that is specifically forbidding posting your own youtube videos for constructive criticism. And yet people go nuts when a video is posted for that purpose

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(Youtube, FB, etc.) in any way shape or form.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums other then through the Classifieds section nor advertise links to third party personal sale sites (EBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you might be selling your item. 

Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

Actually. Now that im looking at this there is nothing in here that is specifically forbidding posting your own youtube videos for constructive criticism. And yet people go nuts when a video is posted for that purposeEvery

Most people with do things if you asked them

But if you asked about a "youtube video"

People get pissed of/react negatively,

I kinda get it --> Because everybody immediatly thinks of PewDiePie when they hear Gaming Channel

but i am not like pewdiepie

I want to be a normal guy posting Gaming Video's because i like to make video's,

people commenting on my video's.

Everything Digital

:P

Haha just joking, that's pretty much how any first timer youtube video is.

Haha just joking, that's pretty much how any first timer youtube video is.

I actually got a year experience on my dutch channel :P

Never tried english channel, so techniquely this is my first video.

I am from netherlands :)

So english is not my native language.

Everything Digital