Anyone know about airsoft guns?

Go to solution Solved by loccilucas,

Never mind, Fixed it. 

Turns out the hammer was messing up and blocking the slide. I was able to use a small screwdriver to force the trigger spring rod up which let the slide go. However the trigger still feels really mushy so I think I'm in need of a new hammer spring.

Hiya guys, 

I know some people on the forum are into airsoft, so I'm hoping someone can help me with my TM glock 17 Gen 3. Today I took the recoil spring rod and outer barrel out of the gun to give them a clean and oil.

I put them back in correctly (99% sure). Anyway I was just firing it and noticed the slide would stick when fully cocked sometimes. I ignored that as it was a very slight stick, and I thought the frame might need a little oil. 

Then the slide completely stuck to how it is in the video, I suspect it is caught on something to do with the trigger as the slide moves when the trigger is pulled. Anyway it is completely stuck and the slide will not move any further forward than in the video.

So if anyone knows anything about GBB's please let me know how to fix this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1U_jTK8UM&list=UUUL6E2L29qvQFWPFYy0i0kA

thanks.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I wish we could have airsoft guns in Australia :(

Never mind, Fixed it. 

Turns out the hammer was messing up and blocking the slide. I was able to use a small screwdriver to force the trigger spring rod up which let the slide go. However the trigger still feels really mushy so I think I'm in need of a new hammer spring.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I wish we could have airsoft guns in Australia :(

You can't? I thought you could but just had strict colouring laws like the uk.

Nope no air soft here

• 2 weeks later...

The colouring law is kinda annoying but necessary. I remember going to a airsoft game where all guns (mates 16th birthday) where black. Only the mag was painted yellow. (Although that was their own M4)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III