SP120 Quiet or Performance edition for a H80i ?

Hey !

I'm going to install my H80i on my new case at the end of this month, and i wanted to be sure which fans should i take ? The stock fans seems way too loud and i don't want ending up with a jet engine in my PC, and once it's installed, i am not going to change it for a while. :P

A lot of people seems to use SP120 fans on their Corsair watercooling, but i was wondering : Are SP120 quiet edition enough ? Is the SP120 Performance edition really better and are they that loud at full load ? And last question (i promise) are SP120 LED worst than the regular one ?

Anyway, thank you and have a nice day. :D /

PS : I know that this question has been asked many times but i just want to be sure.

Corsair products tend to be wayyyyy overpriced. I have both the sp120 quiet and performance (abd af140) and they are super loud in comparison to my enermax tb vegas silence 120mm fans. The performance difference between the 2 are negligible.

I can only recommend the tb vegas (the lights can be switched off) or nanoxia 120mm DS XX00 RPM which are cheaper abd ~ same good.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Corsair products tend to be wayyyyy overpriced. I have both the sp120 quiet and performance (abd af140) and they are super loud in comparison to my enermax tb vegas silence 120mm fans. The performance difference between the 2 are negligible.

I can only recommend the tb vegas (the lights can be switched off) or nanoxia 120mm DS XX00 RPM which are cheaper abd ~ same good.

Yeah, all of those fans seems great but i want everything to match with my future build wich is going to be in a C70 Arctic white and with corsair blue fans and maybe corsair is overpriced but i know that i can trust their products. :P (Not saying that other brand are bad btw)

Yeah, all of those fans seems great but i want everything to match with my future build wich is going to be in a C70 Arctic white and with corsair blue fans and maybe corsair is overpriced but i know that i can trust their products. :P (Not saying that other brand are bad btw)

You can trust any fan over $5. You can get the nanoxia and paint them white.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I've never paint anything, which paint do you recommend me ? And I'm not planning having white fans but black fans with blue led or blue plastic things like corsair is doing