Buying parts separate or altogether?

Itoko

Self explained title, I want the community opinions on this. Should I buy the part that have a somewhat flat rate (prices between $50-60 for the past month) now and the other part at a later day (cyber monday/black friday) and so on? Buying bits, pieces here and there in a span of 3 months. 

I ask this because when I do have all the component, I'm worried about that hard drive I bought two months ago didn't work in the first place, and returning it is not longer possible (or scenarios like that).

Here's my parts list if you want to give criticism/feedback as well. 

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Itoko/saved/hW6NnQ 

The plan is to buy the memory, hard drive, and optical drive now (maybe monitor too).

Buy the case at Bestbuy next week or two. Wait to see if the CPU cooler, and PSU goes down to a lower price. And buy the more expensive stuff on cyber monday/black friday (if applicable of course). 

Thoughts? 

altogether so you don't misplace something and if you buy somthing that doesn't have a long warranty and doesn't work maybe the time you took to try it expired the warranty so you know ;) 

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

If one of your components is dead on arrival it may be too late to send it back by the time you actually know.