Why I'll Never Put You On Ignore (why my ignore list is empty)

Builder

That's certainly one view, however my take is different: I am usually not interested in challenging myself or being super objective in never adhering to confirmation bias, I am of the opinion that we need bias and we need elitism and some distance, simply because I don't believe in selflessness at all: We're all selfish creatures at hand and we should not waste time in self denial with extreme altruism or self analysis because I think life is literally too short for that: My time on this earth is limited, more than most here in fact due to my own choice of being careless about my health, so I refuse to spend time second guessing opinions, to me it's ok to be wrong and stubborn.

That being said however, the fact that I do not worry about consistency or being always objective means that my mood varies and that I occasionally view selected posts from people I'm ignoring or even "forgive and forget" some and remove them from the ignore list completely like Builder here probably can tell. So yeah that's a bit of irony and circular argument for you. 

Does that mean I'm off your ignore? :P

I believe that objectivity should be everyone's goal in rational matters so I strive to meet that goal. Of course I don't meet it. Nobody possibly can. But I like to think that trying means I care about more than some people do.

I think you're a total idiot, regardless of how "smart" you may be.

Anyone who really thinks that gamers are by their nature sexist probably thinks special ed classes are for smart people

I never said that gamers are by their nature sexist...ever.

I'm sorry you feel this way. I don't personally think I'm an idiot but I suppose if I'm retarded as you allude to it would be hard to tell.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /