Most Project Ara modules will be hot swappable and will have a "Google Play-like store"

TopWargamer

I always get excited about project ara news. I find it amazing that it has already come so far. I initially thought there would be no way that a company would support something like this.

This is one of Googles small projects that are meant to do nothing more than help everyone. Google isnt evil, they do, as they say, "Dont be evil.".

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2