looking for headphones equivalent to pioneer hdj 2000s or better

dudewithgames

i'm looking for the best deal regarding headphones since my current daily drivers: the pioneer hdj 2000s might be going bad...if anything i wonder if it's even repairable as in a nutshell one ear's louder then the other as the other is sort of muted until i play with the swivel cups to normalize the sound?...if i'm explaining that right xD i'm  i use these headphones for listening to music on PC and by phone...

not a bass head as my music is all over the place...i don't mind base being there but i also want to say...listen to my okami OST, or jazz or acoustics in general the best...i definally got bassy music though under my belt though but i want a balanced overall sound

my pc has a built in amp in the motherboard and i want the best bang for the buck headphones that could be the same to my pioneers if even better

(edit apparelly the admins moved me in the right forms, again sorry for the misplacement guys xD)

yes mainly around 100 to 200...you could mention headphones over this range if its well worth it but atm something that can provide lile my pioneers did if not better... had a 5-30,000 response as these can get loud with low power and can handle quite high volumes... *if i don't plan on going ear bleeding loud... but still loud enough to rock/bang your head too* with a mainly flat response

I was just looking a review about the AKG K267. I am not a DJ, but i was just watching the video from innerfidelity. These headphones have adjustable bass, so it's a cool feature. At your budget the HDJ 2000 and at the price you bought them, they will do the job just fine. :)
Another good option it would be the Sennheiser Amperiors or the HD25 -1 II, but they would be uncomfortable after 3-4 hours. 

I was just looking a review about the AKG K267. I am not a DJ, but i was just watching the video from innerfidelity. These headphones have adjustable bass, so it's a cool feature. At your budget the HDJ 2000 and at the price you bought them, they will do the job just fine. :)

Another good option it would be the Sennheiser Amperiors or the HD25 -1 II, but they would be uncomfortable after 3-4 hours. 

hmm and what about non dj branded headphones? *the reason why i got a dj one because it was the best at the store at the time xD*