Need help

Recon97

So whenever I self study It takes even top 5 hours just to get through 1 chapter literally. This ruins up my time. I don't understand how do I speed my work up? I can't even revise maths just because of this shit load of time consumption. Please help.

So whenever I self study It takes even top 5 hours just to get through 1 chapter literally. This ruins up my time. I don't understand how do I speed my work up? I can't even revise maths just because of this shit load of time consumption. Please help.

ah i thiknk this is the wrong forum try this http://www.addhelpline.org/

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

set a target and say that in xhours you will do one chapter?

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Well first I would analyze how you learn, are you visual, auditory, or kinaesthetic? http://www.brainboxx.co.uk/a3_aspects/pages/vak_quest.htm This should help, then just look up the most effective studying method for your learning style

in all seriousness this is right

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

This is what i always do and i am a straight As student.

Study one chapter, do related questions to the chapter. Ensure to mark the questions that you got wrong.

Do the above step until you are completed with the entire module and then do all of the questions you did before yet again but put more emphasis on the questions you got wrong (i personally redo the entire thing once, then go back and redo the questions i got wrong again)

So i essentially did the entire module questions atleast twice and the ones i got wrong 3 times :)

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

What I do is completely turn off all distractions. Mute your phone, close your door, put your computer to sleep. Then set a timer for 30 min and just go ham on every single question you can fit in that time slot. As much as you can, as fast as you can. After 30 min, use 2 min to check your answers against the textbook, and take a 10 min break. Do whatever you want. At exactly 10 min after, start by correcting any mistakes and proceed to the the next bunch of questions you can finish within 30 min. Then rinse and repeat.  

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I scored 7 in green, 6 in blue and 5 in purple. What should I do

According to the key at the bottom, You are mostly Auditory and Visual, maybe try researching on youtube, find videos related to what you're learning I would say.