Counter Strike Complete Pack for $12 and Saints Row Franchise for $14

vandanved

I don't get it. Steam only shows 1 DLC in the store page for Saints Row The Third and that's the Horror Pack. What happened to the others.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/55230/

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

this deal.

It changes rapidly, There is no time limit but if the keys for this price are sold then the price will be hiked.

But i will say it will be at this price for about 3 hours or so. (i am just predicting by the way)

I have heard mixed reviews about G2A. Proceed at your own risk lol.

That would be for Windows codes, for games the only game that has not worked and Steam has revoked is Sniper Elite 3. G2A is fine.

That would be for Windows codes, for games the only game that has not worked and Steam has revoked is Sniper Elite 3. G2A is fine.

Yup i definitely recommend g2a for games and never for windows...

I'm still debating whether I should get this or not.

If you are afraid because of the site, then don't be scared it is very reliable, i have bought 90% of my steam library from g2a. So i can vouch for there reliability.

I have heard mixed reviews about G2A. Proceed at your own risk lol.

ive heard that g2a is legit, i think i can get a lot of the community to back that as well :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

The questions isn't really whether or not you will get working codes, it's more the legality of the codes.