Okay sure, I just got it because it was $65 after tax... Also what temp should I have with 1.230 (or 1.240V) on a i5 4690k @4.4ghz?

Any cheap one with good reviews.

Arctic Silver 5, Arctic Cooling MX-2/MX-4, Noctua ND-H1, IC Diamond. They should only be $5-$10 for a few grams.

I got MX2 for $12 (ik a rip).

what temp should I have with 1.230 (or 1.240V) on a i5 4690k @4.4ghz?

AIO coolers aren't that great. radiators are crap, fans usually crap, and pump is junk as well. If you want a water cooled PC I'd suggest make your own custom loop because their is not short cut with AIO. They just simply aren't that great! . I had a AIO and i had temps in the high 40's to mid 50's all the time and was very disappointed in that. So I went and built a custom water loop for my sli and cpu and now under full load it don't get over 38 degrees and idles at 28 degrees.

I had the same issue with my H100i. I had to reapply my own thermal paste and it fixed the high temp issues. I also had the issue where Corsair link never worked for me. So I plugged my fans into the motherboard and control them with Asus fan xpert 2 software which is much better then Corsair link for doing fan curves.

im not sure as for I never had that CPU right now I have a i7 6-core 4930k at 1.33v and overclocked from 3.4 to 4.0 (i could get more but that 4.0 was a good enough jump) and on my custom water loop under complete stress from a burn test with 20 passes it only gets up to 52 degrees! while gaming it gets to about 38 degrees and everything in my pc idles at 28/29 degrees

im not sure as for I never had that CPU right now I have a i7 6-core 4930k at 1.33v and overclocked from 3.4 to 4.0 (i could get more but that 4.0 was a good enough jump) and on my custom water loop under complete stress from a burn test with 20 passes it only gets up to 52 degrees! while gaming it gets to about 38 degrees and everything in my pc idles at 28/29 degrees

Any guess?

@Valhalla I told you about the Cooler Master Seidon 240M from Newegg for $56 that doesn't have a mounting problem, and performs just as well if not better than the H100i.

Each chip is different in terms of overclocking performance and heat output, to give you an exact temperature you should be getting at that voltage is impossible, but I can tell you what I get with an i5-4670k + Cooler Master Seidon 240M at different voltages and fan speeds.

If you don't want to read through that, my i5-4670k @ 4.5Ghz - 1.2v doesn't exceed 50C in BF4 when fans are at 1250rpm.

What you have is a mounting problem, there is no way thermal paste is causing that high of temperatures, your cooler isn't making proper/even contact.  This is the exact problem I told warned you about when you were deciding upon buying an AIO.  I recommended that you stay away from the H100i because it is not guaranteed to work for everyone out of the box.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Any guess?

well temp all depends on how good your cooling is.. so with that said if your one of those people who likes to overclock their cpu to the max and get every little bit of power from it then I would advise you to stop OC or reduce the OC if your going over above 80 degrees! If your in the 70's thats fine but anything over 80 I'd be very careful! 

PS: the temps in the 70's and stuff are the temps I would expect you to see when doing a intel burn test stressing your cpu to the max or the like  program not at idle! Idle depending on your setup / how good your airflow is could be anything from 40's to 50's. But I just wouldn't push your cpu over 80 degrees!