Noise isolation headset?

moonedunk
Go to solution Solved by BoltActionWaffle,

Just going to be used for light gaming, skype and music. So sound quality doesnt have to be anything crazy. Would need to be pretty comfortable as I work on the computer all day with my headphones on usually. Decent mic quality for skype, nothing serious.

Like I said, I might have not used the best headphones for your needs, but check out the HyperX Clouds, you might like them. Maybe someone else will be able to recommend something with better isolation or something, though the Clouds isolate quite well already. 

Anyone know of a cheap Noise isolation headset or headphones?

People in my house are so loud, i have turtle beach x11s atm and it doesnt block any noise.

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Mouse -Theron  Sound - HyperX Cloud

"Soundproof"? Well, that doesn't exist :P. I assume you mean noise isolation haha. What's your budget? I don't know what you consider "cheap" 

Forgot the term LOL I feel stupid. Uhm pre 75$ would be ideal!

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

DIY

navyrepl-1.gif+ I8iwEPS.jpg?1 + 9Ww1H0I.jpg?1

Simply add rubber U-channel, some caulking material and there you go, as close to soundproof as it gets.

Error: 410

Forgot the term LOL I feel stupid. Uhm pre 75$ would be ideal!

Haha, that's fine. I haven't used a considerably large amount of headsets, but I've used my fair share.  How important is sound quality, comfort, mic quality etc. 

Haha, that's fine. I haven't used a considerably large amount of headsets, but I've used my fair share.  How important is sound quality, comfort, mic quality etc. 

Just going to be used for light gaming, skype and music. So sound quality doesnt have to be anything crazy. Would need to be pretty comfortable as I work on the computer all day with my headphones on usually. Decent mic quality for skype, nothing serious.

Like I said, I might have not used the best headphones for your needs, but check out the HyperX Clouds, you might like them. Maybe someone else will be able to recommend something with better isolation or something, though the Clouds isolate quite well already. 

I've actually been looking into those! 

I've got a review on them if you want to know more details, link in my signature. :)

Will definitely give it a read!

I just got these in the mail today. My god they are amazing so far, when I put them on I cant hear any out-side noise.

Thanks for the suggestion @BoltActionWaffle