Battlefield 4 CTE Initiative #3: Teamplay Patch #3 (148143)

newsitem_tp4.png?v=1411773676.83

Posted by t1gge(CTE), t1gge(BF4)

In todays update we have fixed the exploit you guys found with the new auto spotter gadget – thank you guys for reporting this issue! Please re-test this to confirm the fix holds!

PATCH CHANGES
These are the changes in this patch:

• Hit indicator tweaks
    The hit indicators have gotten a slight overhaul – still showing three separate types per damage type: Head, Body, Limb – but now with better graphics and quicker updates. Much closer to that of BF3, and to where we want them in the end.
  • Auto Spotter exploit fix
    As stated – a fix for the auto spotter is in this build, let us know if this fix holds up under your relentless testing!

FINAL STAND FINALING
In the coming two weeks, the CTE team will be helping the Final Stand team during the wrap up of the expansion. This means many of the normally CTE-active developers won’t be as active on the CTE Forums, Reddit, etc. I personally will however, and if you have direct questions – shoot them to me on twitter: @tiggrice_ (it’s by far the easiest way for me to answer as many questions as possible).

We will still be updating the CTE of course – with a focus on the Teamplay Initiative part of Final Stand release – but also other updates for that release in need of large scale testing.

FINAL STAND REVISITED
In a couple of weeks we will re-enable Final Stand maps once again on the CTE for a limited time to stress test our servers and our maps. This means you will be able to see what we did with all your great feedback, and how much the maps have changed visually in this time!  It’s quite amazing how the artists get something decent looking to look and play great!.

FEEDBACK
To give your feedback – please visit the appropriate forum and post your opinions there!

Open Teamplay Initiative Forum

PS. Thank you Berdu for letting me use your awesome BF4 screenshots for the CTE newsposts!

Source: http://cte.battlelog.com/bf4/news/view/initiative-3-teamplay-patch-3-148143/

Note you may not be able to see the source yourself unless you're a CTE member

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

So they're trying to make the game more like bf3? Anyway, I haven't tried the new maps, I'll try them when they're on CTE again 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500