Random fact of the day

Sexy Vanilla Freshness

OK, so post a random fact however often you feel like it, it'd be cool to learn some new stuff that is interesting.

Only rule apart from of course the forum rules is it must be actually true.

I'll start, when a Wombat takes a dump, it's square, it has a square ass and drops square turds.

9c7bbf312eba2b57c8f08ec6ca04d618.png

haha I wonder who the idiot was that tried wombat turd to figure out it doesn't taste like chocolate brownies.

Error: 410

1 in 7 people on this forum are over the age of 21. 

haha I wonder who the idiot was that tried wombat turd to figure out it doesn't taste like chocolate brownies.

what are you talking about sir 21deum0.jpg

Lake Natron Turns Animals Into Calcified Statues

ht_calcified_reflected_flamingo_lake_nat

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I actually live in a suburb to Copenhagen, drive a bike everyday and I don't pay for my educamation or healthcare.

#DenmarkFTW

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

wow that is freaking cool this is exactly the type of thing I wanted to find out.

OK, so post a random fact however often you feel like it, it'd be cool to learn some new stuff that is interesting.

Only rule apart from of course the forum rules is it must be actually true.

I'll start, when a Wombat takes a dump, it's square, it has a square ass and drops square turds.

9c7bbf312eba2b57c8f08ec6ca04d618.png

Holy Sh*t !

Get it ?

Wow that's awesome.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Not so fun fact coming up, it's not even something you want to know but here goes:

A few years back there was a fire in a house not far from here, the little boy made it downstairs to warn the parents, but the two little sisters of around 5 or 8 years old didn't make it down in time, the parents couldn't get up either to get them out.

As the firemen reached the house they found out the window in the bathroom the girls went into was too small to fit someone through.

The screaming from the girls was so intense that the chief fireman decided to turn on the sirens again to muffle the sound, as it was horrific to listen to.

Both girls died, sparked a huge influx of people buying fire-alarms, as in this case they didn't have them installed.

Makes me sad everytime I think about it.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Not so fun fact coming up, it's not even something you want to know but here goes:

A few years back there was a fire in a house not far from here, the little boy made it downstairs to warn the parents, but the two little sisters of around 5 or 8 years old didn't make it down in time, the parents couldn't get up either to get them out.

As the firemen reached the house they found out the window in the bathroom the girls went into was too small to fit someone through.

The screaming from the girls was so intense that the chief fireman decided to turn on the sirens again to muffle the sound, as it was horrific to listen to.

Both girls died, sparked a huge influx of people buying fire-alarms, as in this case they didn't have them installed.

Makes me sad everytime I think about it.

wow, that is a bad time...