High Speed Internet In Arizona.

I am looking for High Speed internet services in Arizona. 

Right now im paying $80 a month for 12Mbp/s Down ONLY 

I saw that cox Has 50Mbp/s for $70 Both Up and Down Because they use DSL (thats what they say)

I know that I wont Get these Speeds but Still 12Mbp/s MAYBE down vs. 50Mbp/s MAYBE Up and Down

Now I want to see if there is anything faster for cheaper, I know that Cox has 150Mbp/s for $100 a month but im wanting to stay around the $80 range.

Thanks and I know this is a Odd request. :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Your pricing is better than mine.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I am looking for High Speed internet services in Arizona. 

Right now im paying $80 a month for 12Mbp/s Down ONLY 

I saw that cox Has 50Mbp/s for $70 Both Up and Down Because they use DSL (thats what they say)

I know that I wont Get these Speeds but Still 12Mbp/s MAYBE down vs. 50Mbp/s MAYBE Up and Down

Now I want to see if there is anything faster for cheaper, I know that Cox has 150Mbp/s for $100 a month but im wanting to stay around the $80 range.

Thanks and I know this is a Odd request. :D

Cox is pretty much the best internet you can get. Not just Up/Down speeds but Ping times too (Usually 20-30)

And I don't know about your part of the state but here, Cox isn't DSL internet, It's cable internet. It's what I have and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Sadly, I doubt we're gonna get fibre internet any time soon.

I am in Colorado, and i have xfinity with 50 Mbp/s down, 12 up  for $100 but its down at the most random times when im at work so i can connect to my home server.